Application by BliZarD

BliZarD

j3e88xr7lsfhw34pc.png

1dju9pa40fs.png

It's a pleasure to say something about myself. Well.

My real name is Nick and I'm 18 years young. I'm living in a small village not far from Brandenburg an der Havel. Maybe you dont know this place in Germany, so let me explain it better. Brandenburg an der Havel is situated on the west side of Berlin, which is our capital city. It's nice here. I'm a student of a gym and doing my A-Levels. After my A-Levels i decided to do a gap year abroad, to improve my english skills and more. I'm a really nice, friendly an organized guy and I'm also sociable. I'm always there for questions and I'm trying to help every guy whenever I can. My hobbies are playing football, playing on my computer and also to meet my friends. I'm often spending time with my girlfriend but still have enough time for MTA and more.

As you see, my ingame name/nick is BliZarD. You can contact me on skype. My skypename is Fireflyer1809.

And thats the end of my short text about myself.

4ebhru307fw.png

Let me come to my history in MTA.

It was the 18th of september in 2012, when I began to play MTA. It's easy for me to tell you the exactly date, because it was on my birthday, where i decided to play MTA. I bought GTA:SA for rough 8€ and installed MTA. I wanted to play Reallife-Server, and I did it. Approximately at november last year, a friend told me something about a race-mode. But i thought it's just simple race-driving and you have to collect marker. So I never tried it. But the reallife-server was going offline for some days and i decided to test this race-mode. Well. It was just amazing for me. I enjoyed the music of this mode and i got grabbed by my ambition. I made it as challenge between me and my reallife friend. No one could pass a simple looping. We didn't needed much time. After some weeks we passed nearly all maps on this small server called TerraTex-Race. I met much friends there. One of these friends showed me a really nice server. All there were like gods for me. I was just a simple noob and i met some pros. After 1-2 month on this server called DSR ( Drifting stunting racing ) I improved enough language and race-skills to write my first join request. They accepted me after a long voting. Now i passed my trialtime and was a full member of DSR. My leader, Samy, wanted to do a big tournament with awesome prices ( gaming mouse, gaming keyboard and donator status on server ). I was the referee for nearly all matches and met guys like BuDyA, ALV, SebaS and BreAkeR. I also saw guys from TfF ( just pros ). Since this time i dreamed to be a part of TfF. BuDyA, iSpyro and Smiley teached me how to map. I started my first map and found out, that I dont like it to do decoration. Thats why i searched for a ft. partner, who helped me with decorations and he did our hunterpart. This guy was Kuki. DSR was closed while doing this big tournament with 90 participants. I was clanless now, and just raced on random servers to improve my skills. I also wanted to improve my mappingskills and started a terrible v1. I met really much guys and this was my big advantage. I met a guy called EduRulez. He gave me much tipps and helped me to do a better, new v1. A good friend wrote an application for a new created clan called Pro's in Action ( PiA ) and told me all about this clan. I raced there rough 5hours and decided to write my own application for PiA to HTC, the founder of PiA. After some days I was accepted as Trial. I passed really fast my time as trial and was a full member. After playing there and showing my skills, did I got the Chance to be a subleader of PiA. I was more than happy and accepted. I did much for this server and for this clan but I lost my fun on this clan and got enough reasons to leave PiA. I left PiA and my old colleagues wasn't really happy about it. Now I'm playing on TfF server and still improving all my skills and I found a lot of new friends here. It cant be the end of my history now, because my history goes still further...

3fl79idw2zu.png

I think you already noticed all my old clans on my text about my history, but I will tell you all again.

My first clan was DSR ( Drifting Stunting Racing ). It was a really nice italian clan and helped me much to improve my english skills.

Followed by my last clan PiA ( Pros in Action ). International clan, with much german guys. It was a great time there.

6vxok2rw67f.png

I know my english skills aren't the best, but I'm always trying my best to write understandable for all. I'm improving my english skills every day. I'm also happy about criticism or improvements of my sentences, because If i know what I did wrong, I can improve it/working on it.

5nm8sxr6iwo.png

Now I wanted to tell you something about my reasons, why I wants to join TfF. Well, I began to play on your server and I enjoyed it really. It's a great community with nice, friendly and helpfully members. It's just awesome to play here. I like your atmophere. Like I already told you is TfF my "clan of dreams" and I wanted for a long time to be a part of you. I'm just writing this application, because Shadow. He said I just have to try my luck here... He was one of the biggest reasons, why I'm writing my application now. Another reason is, that I have some friends in TfF ( like Shadow, Boost, Lx, AURA, CenSoR,... ). But names aren't important for me. I wont join, because you're a famous clan or something on that way. The community is important for me! And I feel good here. I hope you can understand my reasons and i also hope, that I can fulfill one of my biggest dreams ( ingame ), with a try in TfF.

2c8yzr3da1j.png

I will go on with my generelly activity now.

I'm online every day. I spend most of my time on my own mappingserver, because I'm currently working on some maps and I want to finish them. But you'll see me every day on your server too, because I love playing there and can't map all day. I'm more than really active on skype. So if you want something you can contact me always on skype and I can come. Activity isn't my problem and I hope I'm active enough for your clan.

78190lpuoqi.png

I want to show you my lates map and give you a little overview about my upcomming maps:

[DM]Towelie ft. BliZarD ft. HTC- Imaginary City

[DM]BliZarD v2 - Tropical Resolution

Thanks for reading my little application and I hope it's enough to get a try.

See you ingame ;)

Best regards

BliZarD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]