[DM] Naval ft Gus ft SymoN - Needed Skill II

SymoN

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think you made a great job guys, noticed many new ideas, but the question appears in my mind - " Is it not bugged? " because nowadays people cannot make any new ideas which would be clear, all I see is you create a new idea, you think "oh, that worked once" and you put it in your map, but you don't really test it and you don't make sure it's not gonna be buggy. Well I won't judge you now because I haven't played the map yet, so I can't guarantee it's that bugged as it looks like.

P.S Don't take everything I wrote above negatively, that's only my opinion. :)

I really think you made a great job guys, noticed many new ideas, but the question appears in my mind - " Is it not bugged? " because nowadays people cannot make any new ideas which would be clear, all I see is you create a new idea, you think "oh, that worked once" and you put it in your map, but you don't really test it and you don't make sure it's not gonna be buggy. Well I won't judge you now because I haven't played the map yet, so I can't guarantee it's that bugged as it looks like.

Don't worry finn, me and naval passed this map perfectly without problems, gus is a inactive player, nothing more but he have fucking amazing ideas, the parts that you think '' OMG, MOTHER OF BUGS '' aren't bugged, naval passed without cuts on the video .. i passed the map on my server .. and almost on XpR, then i remember you, Don't worry ;) the map have only 1 fix, 1 fix was needed on this map nothing more.. Thanks for reading

P.S: If you not believe me, test the map on some days when we release a download link.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THIS MAP IS IMPOSSIBLE Gus v8 sucks bugs x5 hardest x5 AMAZE HOW YOU DO IT? YOU ARE CRAZY REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts Merged! Don't write duplicate posts (spam).

And this map have wrong name rightly be : Need be god

you are just a hater ;)

Don't worry finn, me and naval passed this map perfectly without problems, gus is a inactive player, nothing more but he have fucking amazing ideas, the parts that you think '' OMG, MOTHER OF BUGS '' aren't bugged, naval passed without cuts on the video .. i passed the map on my server .. and almost on XpR, then i remember you, Don't worry ;) the map have only 1 fix, 1 fix was needed on this map nothing more.. Thanks for reading

P.S: If you not believe me, test the map on some days when we release a download link.

As I said, don't take my comment negatively, it was my opinion, although I shouldn't judge others without even knowing the real facts. Anyways I hope it will become true what you've just said. :)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe you're right by saying that you and naval passed it without any problems. But, thats the tricky part of this whole buggy/not buggy story. ofcourse you don't have problems with passing your own parts, because you know how to pass them. A map is good when you made your parts based on the view of the other player, if the player can pass it without need of know its good. In my first impression on the map when I saw the video it has leck of knowing, not really buggy.

I agree with you, leck of knowing

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]