[Suggestion] What about a Music/Radio player ?

Danyy

Hai all !

I just didn't know where to post so I decided to post here because I think it fits well with my suggestion.

I think my idea looks like a little to type's idea and I would like to share it with you.

As you can see in some others servers, there is a music or radio player for people who don't really like the music of the map.

I think it will be really useful for us.

You can add some music stations ( for french, german, italian etc .. ) and also some musics.

It would be great to create a topic where people post and send the link of some musics they like etc .. and I also know a lot of music packs which have around 100-200 musics etc ..

It will allow people to listen musics they like when they want, instead of listening musics of budya's maps etc .. :P

Also, it's always nice for us to listen radio, it's more attractive etc ..

I know that you're already busy with lobby script so it was just a suggestion which can be considered after some times.

Have a nice day !

Danyy

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We really appreciate the work, support and energy you guys put into this ideas to help us to improve our community. At the moment we're working as much as we can on our upcomming script which takes alot of time of our scripters already. This doesn't take the fact away we can't do something with this. in my opinion it is a lovely idea to make and where we can consider about to add after the release of our new script.

Really thank you for your post, it's really nice :D

Yea, I totally agree with you and that's why i said at the end of my topic :

I know that you're already busy with lobby script so it was just a suggestion which can be considered after some times.

Maybe i'll refresh it after the release of the script