^BrocK~ Application to /TfF\

Brock

1. Your Name: Andre

2. NickName: ^BrocK~

3.Age: 17

4: Contry: Brazil

5. Tell us something about yourself: I play very mta, already passed by several clans, make friends really easy, I am always humble and polite to those who talk to me and every day I'm playing mta

6. How intensive do you play this game? I play all afternoon and all night and on weekends straight game 12:00 to 01:00 every week

7. In which clans you were before?: UpG, |-XpR-|, -sK-and |DST|

8. Since when you play MTA?: I play mta to 3 years, at first I played on server was popular after coming ancient clans that I really liked and I went with my friends, after a while I got tired of playing on server Brazilians there was play on international server as -ffs- and -|TG|- I was playing there a long time went into clan as ePic!!, Tbb//, UPG, USC / /, |-XPR-|,- sK- and |DST| until one day and found the /TfF\ ai I said now I always play here, I recommended this to my friends server and said it was very good and I am here today: D

9. Why you would like to join us?: because I think this clan /TfF\ very good with good players the server is very good with scripts perfect forum also very good and I just want a chance to can join the clan :D

10.Are you able to speak/write a proper english?: I think so

Something to add: this clan is the best clan I'm doing join request and may want a chance to enter the clan :D

Thanks for reading ;)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]