Time to announce the winner !

DS#

hqpK0l1.png

[pre]FucK YeA![/pre]

Hello Guys !

It's time to announce the winner !

After a short time I am ready to announce the winner of the Fuck yea contest ! Let's congratulate:

> BreAkeR

Well done, from now on he gets a "modless" status ! Let me remind you guys: if he shows us his matureness and the ability to use that, we will meet a new trial member ! I know that his experience is high, and I am sure he will not let us down ! Let's wish him a GOOD LUCK !

Good luck next time for the other guys, don't give up, this is not the last contest, we will make something up for you as soon as possible ! Each of you guys will have a chance to join us soon, and I am not joking ! We are opening the Join season forever when the room script gets done !

Sorry for making you wait the rooms.. Valera is on vacation, and we hope he starts to continue the script as soon as he comes back ! That's it for now, stay tuned.

We all appreciate that you chose US, and we would like to THANK YOU once again !

Regards,

DS and TFF Team.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

we all knew it was ging to be breaker. just a trick to get him in and to not look like unsure clan and why? he onlyplays here for like a few weeks, (clanless) maybe more when he was in tg.

anyway gl

Don't get your point. But anyways, I could've make a join request in the last period but I didn't, I don't want to sound confident, but I would probably get accepted. I didn't want to do that for certain reasons. This is just a modless, it's not such a big privilege and it doesn't mean that I'll join TfF.

I want to end up my mta carrier in here, and as you said I was playing in here only for a few weeks while I was clanless. And that's true. I've been playing ONLY in here. I didn't even smell any other server.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]