Fuck Yea Contest !

AvG

I don't want to be a part of this contest because I'm already a part of the clan. Muhaha.

Don't be that sure you will actually pass your trial period. In case you don't, you will not be any 'part' of the clan anymore. So less speakin', more workin' ;)

Pwned by Finneh. :c

Anyway I guess I'll pass the trial period.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hmm. i have a few questions about this.

-----We already got 1 Modless on the server, but only this 1 will get an actual chance to eventually become our next Trial !

who is that 1 modless we already have? and i thought lvl3 donors have modless (which i dont like - but fuck it).

-----Contest will stay opened for a week, and the guy which we'll like the best will become our new Modless !

how will you pick the guy which will become modless? coz if you will look at guys which you like most to see who should be modless. dont even try ;) ---> too many guys (you cant spec them all alone)... noone can help you with specing coz we will have different opinions about players...

-----you will have to follow the rules listed down bellow :

we cant be COMPLETELY sure if the guy really follows the rules. except if ur online 24/7 ...

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]