Idea for the main server

FiNN

Thanks guys for your opinions!

its nice idea :)

its kinda like epg's lottery system.

maybe it could go like that. so that the DGE winners cant be winners of this ticket stuff (gotta came up with a name) that day. so they dont get cash twice and others have higher chance :)

I don't think it would be fair, I said it will choose 5 random folks which means that it includes everyone.

If you won DGE you've only shown you are the best, but also you can win some money by being lucky. So I think DGE winners also has a right to win this lottery. ;)

Thanks guys for your opinions!

its nice idea :)

its kinda like epg's lottery system.

maybe it could go like that. so that the DGE winners cant be winners of this ticket stuff (gotta came up with a name) that day. so they dont get cash twice and others have higher chance :)

I don't think it would be fair, I said it will choose 5 random folks which means that it includes everyone.

If you won DGE you've only shown you are the best, but also you can win some money by being lucky. So I think DGE winners also has a right to win this lottery. ;)

hmm... okay :P

I think better leave 5k ticket price but people wont win a constant ammount of cash.

I think, would be better if all money will go in a "Bank", then all this money will be distributed to all players who won this..

As example, 100 players bought the tickets.

In a bank 500.000$

All who win will get 100.000$.

If 200 players bought the tickets, in a bank will be 1.000.000$, and who will win, will get 200.000$.

This is will be fair and there wont "Money from nothing".

Just imo. Sorry for shit englsih :D

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]