Apology, Apply and Something else.

Timez

Helly everyone,

This might be slightly unexpected, but urb3 was right. "Once you taste this community, You Will miss it when you leave it"

Hereby, i would like to apologize for all the things i did, or didn't do. Ofcourse, there are fights in every clan. Even in TG or FFS, im pretty sure about that. But what i did was slightly worse. Things weren't going as they were supposed to, and i was being so mean to everyone. I'm sorry. I think time made me look at the real things. Starting fights doesnt make anyone happy. it's only ruining the atmosphere. I realized that. I know i was kicked, But for me its not a reason not to try again.

And now ofcourse, My apply.. As This is a join request, and we have to keep it straight.

Here we go.

The first time i started MTA, Was when i borrowed the CD from a friend of mine, I liked it so much i continued playing the game.

The first server i ever joined was SKC DD only, i loved to rush off cars from the track. and be the last survivor. After a few weeks of playing DD, a real life friend introduced me to the server HoT, where i met quantum, moonlight and zyte. My first MTA friends.

After some time, HoT closed its doors. And quantum and moonlight started a new clan. BTH. I loved the server, Many people tought the same. I still dont know why they closed it.

Well, After BTH I was clanless for a long time, i did not know what to do. Then i found VIP. While playing there, and after make an apaply for vip, i joined. But the clan was dying so i left pretty fast. Although i had a good time there.

Well then, after vip. i decided to follow finn (and some others) and go for TfF. Where i met dutchy and tommy, And ofcourse, alot more awesome guys. And i think you know the story from here on. :)

This is my apply, Just straight to the point. I think i dont have to introduce me anymore. If i do, Please ask me.

And now, the "something else" Goodluck for everyone who made a jr.

Thats it. Goodbye.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't know what actually happened with you and someone else, the fights, no one actually explained me why you left or have been kicked ???. Well you haven't done anything bad for me, you were nice member for me and I liked to troll with you, so I wish you will back ;)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]