Lx's application (time 2 try)

Nahar

[glow=black,2,300] Application for TfF by Lx! [/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Tell us something about yourself:[/glow]

Hello folks. My name is Janus, I am 15 years old and I live in Hanover in Germany. I am in ninth grade at a high school and I also love the languages. That's why my favourite school subjects are English and Spanish. I want to finish my

graduation from high school and in the future I imagine to be a media designer and maybe I'll study it. It's not that cheep because it costs 4000€. Of course I do sports as well. I've been driving BMX for 2 years, I play football and I meet my friends regularly.

[glow=black,2,300]How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)[/glow]

I play this game almost every day. (about 1-6 hours. The times vary. It depends what's going on.) In the last weeks I wasn't so active because I had to finish all my exams. Also I'm a mapper so I spend much time on my mapping server as well. Maybe I'm not the best but I'm working on it. I just made 2 maps but I obtain good reviews. :)

[glow=black,2,300]In which clans do you were before?[/glow]

I started with the clan iS (Insane Stunterz) which I joined about one year ago. My next clan was my own called cR (Cyber Racers). Then I joined 7S (Seven Stars) with some friends and then I moved to vZ (Versional Zone). I stayed very long in this clan but eventually I left it because It was always the same and it became boring.

[glow=black,2,300]Since when you play MTA? (experience)[/glow]

I started 2 years ago with MTA. I played (like the most) on real life servers first. It wasn't in my interest so I started to play 'race' at Team NeO. The most maps were old school maps and I loved this mode because I'm a kind of Need for Speed freak since my childhood. So I played this gamemode until today. I learned the most by a guy which name was Cryz4 and he tought me how to control the car, how to do tricks, etc. We were very good friends but unfortunately he stopped with mta last year.

[glow=black,2,300]Why you would like to join us?[/glow]

I'd like to join TfF because the community and the atmosphere is amazing. Everyone is helpful if you have problems, questions or other things and also I'm a kind of a helpful, friendly and conciliatory person and actually I have some friends who are members and ex-members of this clan.

[glow=black,2,300]Are you able to speak/write a proper english?[/glow]

Of course I am and I'm trying hard every day to improve my english skills. That's the main reason why I have a B in English.

[glow=black,2,300]Something to add:[/glow]

If I you won't accept me this time I'll try it again and again because if I carried out something I'll be very ambitiously to get to my destination.

If you want to contact me in a manner you can add me on Skype: janus.n

I'll apologize in advance if I made a grammar mistake or if you can't understand anything.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

PS: Here are the videos of my v1 and Tweak ft. Lx!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zncTyYz5TwU

Best regrads from Germany by Lx! :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]