DS (TFF) BANK !

Nahar

Hello ladies and gentlemen !

So, I am gonna try to explain my new idea, which I hope will be accepted by you and dear TFF members !

So, my idea is that I suggest you to know me as a BANK; I mean that you can give me a certain amount of money, and then I spin / roll it and give you back your cash that is 3 or 5 times bigger than it used to be. If you would like to try you can contact me by my new skype: bankds1 either request below with this form:

Example:

Nickname in game: *DS

Amount: 100 000

For how long: 1-2 days

The idea is that you could increase your cash in the server, so I am basically helping you, and you help me, because I am taking 20-30% of the amount that I am giving you back."Friends with benefits" some kind of that.

So, for example if you gave me 100 000 and then in 1 day I have increased it 5 times, which is 500 000, then I am taking 30 % ( or 25 ( we can discuss that in skype) ) of the amount, which is 150 000.

- IN CAUSE I LOOSE ALL YOUR CASH THAT YOU GAVE ME, I GIVE YOU YOUR AMOUNT BACK FROM MY BANK, but I don't think I'll loose it since everyone knows I've got LUCKY BITCH, which means I can win 3/5 spins in a row, huhu

Anyone wants to give it a try ? Contact me or request !

Regards,

DS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]