The Great Fusion !

Nahar

Good day all the players who read this !

tff_2012_opening_night.png

Hello everyone ! So, before I said that the next news would be when the new trials join, but this is an exception, but kind of relates to something new in our clan. So, I would like to thank NBPLAYER for accepting this nice idea that I am going to tell you right here, right now. So, let's say a big WELCOME to p0rn clan in TFF FAMILY !! No, it is not a joke, and it is true that all the members of p0rn clan are now officially in TFF with an official trial rank for 3 weeks !

I am really glad that now we are not a small community, that we got more scripters, a perfect DD team, popular players and mappers !

So now, let's see everything specifically:

Let's say welcome to these guys:

-BeatzZ

-iRenox

-Kenny

-Aura

-DmC

-DragoN

-Berni

-Veritaz

-Weekend

-Boost

-Blackline

-McDonaldz

-TweaK

-BloX

-Flame

-MarveL

-AweSomee

-SleepY

-DSL

I hope you will enjoy your staying here and do your best ! You don't even know how happy I am to see such nice players in our team, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

Now more specifically, let's see some changes:

-DD Team:

The leaders: Beatzz, NBPLAYER

Co-leaders: Khrome, Valera, iRenox

DD managers: Qlimax, FiNN, iRenox

New DD players:

BeatzZ

iRenox

Kenny

Aura

DmC

DragoN

Berni

DM Team:

The leader: NBLAYER

Co-leaders: Khrome, Valera, iRenox

DM managers: Crizz, ReplaY, FiNN

New DM players:

Boost

Blackline

McDonaldz

TweaK

BloX

Flame

MarveL

AweSomee

SleepY

DSL

Also, let's say welcome to Veritaz and Weekend , our new scripters ! I hope you guys will do amazing job with Valera and FunKy !

So that's it for now, I hope you enjoyed reading my sexy topic, welcome again to the new members, enjoy your stay and I hope you will never leave us !

With love,

DS

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]