FlatroN's /TfF\ Apply.

Nahar

1. How old are you?

17 Years old

2. How intensive do you play this game?

I Play this Game whenever I have time, I play 4 hours a day in the evening after I get my school.

3. In which clans you were before?

I've always been a solo player, but I always played in SG | (Social Gamers) for 2 years showed that I was a good player at this time, I started creating maps. I did not need to create application, over time, I was invited by my old friend OxGnKiSh to enter clan. Since the clan SG | online was never removed the tag. SG died last year, so it was never a clan.

4. Since when you play MTA?

I play this game since the end of 2010, what exactly are the standard two years and some months. I threw this period serves Arabic that are more BaseMode so I turned administrator BaseMode the best server of mta. over time, I started to get sick of me wanted to start something new there, so I started playing on server GTA.Ru race that was there, so I started playing only servers running today.

5. Why you would like to join us?

I would like to join this clan to have good players, good admins, good members, beautiful and very creative scripts. I would also like to join the clan to make history by this clan. I had stopped mapping but now I'm back doing my Vol.8 will be a big surprise when I publish it. this map will be played in as few server / TFF \.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

'll be true now. I'm not very good with English, let alone speak this language, but I know how to write English is not the best so I apologize to know it is very important to you.

Obs: My English Isnt the best.

Greetings , FlatroN

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]