FOXEH REPORT + UB REQUEST ._.

Nahar

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hello, |NeS|Rejzi here. Today i want report foxeh. reason? camping on maps till all get hunters or die, then if all specs him hes trying to be pro showing his nab skills by failing with driving forward. :'( all the players were rage on this poop look-like person and said something to him, i was rage like his mom when he play too long in MTA and started to fight with him on chat, but when i saw he said "im older and mature than u" i just got mind fucked and told him dat his mom wasnt happy when born him ;D it isnt first time when he camp all the map and think hes mature... all the playa's can proof dat, maybe them have screens or something but i just got banned from this asshole and came here.

PLAYERS! if u see something strange with dat idiot pls make photos and send it here, or high range people look at server logs what is happening when only Foxeh from TfF team on server.

Hope u will degrade dat poop and will unban me, rly.. ::)

I had reason to ban you. You insulted my mom.

About my camp? I wasnt last survivior.

I see that you want to get ban and in forum? Insults, blah blah blah.

Пиздец дебил-то, а.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ah rly u wanst last survivor? how sweet.. u camped with ron1 on map with police rangers on 2side road and started to drive when all die. if u had reason to ban for me one insult, i had reason to ban you for camping.. yea? :]

Убирайся из красной свиньи językim свой ​​гребаный лицемер;]

For camp you cant get ban. lol

Blow and nothing moar.

@DanNyel - im never blowing campers. Only on dge.