Abuse by VonDutchy

Nahar

well not really. looking at logs takes some time i guess. it would be much easier if he would take some screens. he could knew that without screens we arent really gonna take it seriously. now its like if i would go to ffs forum and just report some admin that he banned me. i have no proof, no screens. everyone would just think its a joke.

sooo :boardpostfu: :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's a section to post reports, if you don't post it there we won't care about it.

As i mentioned in the first post, i dont know my way around the forum thats why i posted in Main discussion because its not focused on 1 point.

@ to other people telling to make screenshots,

I havent got any, but there wer 20+people online during that abuse. Alot of players with a forumaccount aswell, they all saw that Dutchy was freezing me, muting me and slapping me which causes to lower my hp.

Im not being a liar, i swear to God, im telling you the absolute truth.

Im propably unmuted now so theres no loss for me there, but i didnt like the treatment, the racist slurs. All i want is that Dutchy gets spoken to.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

im not telling you are a lier. i just said it would be easier and better if there would be some proofs/screens. well lets hope that dutchy sees this post soon and replies. was there any other admin online during that time?

Yes Qlimax was online and he was laughing and helping Dutchy. Other people that arent admins but well known were Rayo,Exclusiv etc they all saw the abuse.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]