A single day of PROMAPPER Quincy.. BUT THEN! OMG xD

Nahar

Ok, i know this is the wrong section but i felt obligated to write this in order to achieve something.

Ok, so it started all with.. I went on skype and then i opened MTA went to mapping server.. Then al of the sudden 2 morrons ( just kidding ) Showed up. They claimed server and made hunter fight. So i thought fun ;D then basty banned me.. YOU MOFO XD.. Now i cant Make pro maps again :((( PLEASE SOMEONE REVOKE HIS RIGHTS XD XD

Hope basty will be attended for his idiot behaviour ;D banning for no reason ://

TIME TO REWRITE THIS TOPIC LIKE A SIR

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear TfF Community,

Today, when I was making one of my BEST CREATIONS ever since 1997.

But then spontaniously two young man both aged around 10 as I estimated them,

came and were terrorising my 'MASTERPIECE' and changing the server to Hunter mode.

Then when I respawned and started to kill Basty with my EPIC FLYING SKILLS, he INSTAA BANNED ME.

So now you obviously see I stopped writing formal and now I was like, DAFUQ PUSSY! I was owning him..

Like the rockets where chasing him and then INSTAAA BANN.. NOW LETS SWITCH BACK TO FORMAL...

I would really appreciate it if you would discus this incredibly IMPORTANT topic to REVOKE Basty's

rights, or at least attend him on the fact that he should watch what he is doing with his rights.

Yours sincerely,

Promapper Quincy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]