-xNacho's app.

Nahar

Hey guys here is my application,

How old are you?

I'm seventeen years old.

How intensive do you play this game?

I am playing everyday five hours MTA. I try to play MTA as much as possible because I go to work from monday to friday until 16:00 pm.

On weekends I play nineteen hours because I have more time. You'll see that I'm playing active.

In which clans you were before?

Well, when I started playing MTA three years ago I started playing on eXo and AG.

After a short time I joined the eXo clan. The server was always full.

After three-four month the server died. So I stopped playing MTA for two month. After 2 months I started playing MTA again and BaSzTy brang me to /TfF\.

So I liked to play with my very good friends BaSzTy, NBPLAYER, Deluxe# and milenkovic.

Since when you play MTA?

Well I am playing for three years MTA. I played and won many tournaments on

FFS, DDC, SKC etc.

Why you would like to join us?

This has a lot of reason. I searched for a really mature clan in MTA. I thought that eXo is it but then the server died. Then I start to play on /TfF\ because my friends played on the server (BaSzTy, NBPLAYER, Deluxe# and milenkovic).

I noticed that it is a mature clan with mature clan members.

After playing like one month on TfF I even noticed that there are a lot of pros in TfF.

Pros in DM, Pros in DD and Pros in flying with the hunter.

I just want to be a part of this awesome clan.

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

Well, my english is not the best but it is enough to communicate in a proper way.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]