[OLD] Report player/admin here

Nahar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey i want to report FiNN,

He is just annoying everytime. I only see him insulting or raging.

Maybe its true that he is pro but his behavior.. He behaves like a child.

I think many players can prove that. I've always ignored him but I cant do it longer normally i dont report players.

Ofcourse I wasnt always nice to him because of these insults.But I want a mature and friendly community.

I hope when you see that, you're going to change something in your behavior.

mta-screen_2013-01-29_19-42-39.png

mta-screen_2013-01-30_19-13-22.png

mta-screen_2013-01-30_19-13-48.png

mta-screen_2013-01-24_19-04-20.png

mta-screen_2013-01-22_19-42-33.png

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deluxe,Deluxe..you're so childish, you don't understand anything , what you did and what is happening. First of all I would like to agree with one fact. Yes, I am ragging if Im getting bugs or someone is annoying me as..just as you doing now and all the time in server. In first screen, you can see how I said "fuck you deluxe" , etc. This happened not because you killed me, because during DGE's last round u were camping on builds roof, without moving of that place, I said stop camping and then u shot me while I was writing. I could make a lot of screens about it. By the way im sure that replay can agree with me, about u that u were camping.

In second screen you can see how I was ragging on TulioTC. He was wrong at this situation, he shouldnt do that what he did. It was DGE time, DGE's second map probably. I got hunter first and I started to kill cars. After I killed about 4 cars , baszty started to rage on me, called me retarded, but I didn't care that, I knew how he felt and everything about it. Then I was flying straight waiting for hunters and TulioTC blew me. What's his reason? I didnt understand. Is there any rule about that you can not kill cars next to hunter? - Hell no!. Bastzy and Milenkovic and many other players are shooting others next to hunters, If it wouldnt be allowed valera or someone would create a rules, but now? He blew me for no reason and ofc I got mad, why I shouldnt? I killed normally, without backshooting and here someone is blowing you. So thats all about these 2.

In 4th screen you can see how I was raggin when I failed or something like that in Bastzy's map. In this situation I think im wrong, I shouldnt rage just if I got bug. If there is a top that means map isnt bugged. Sorry for this one.

Okay we came to last screen. In last screen I was pretty mad on Deluxe, because of his stupid behaviour during DGE's last map. Every admin there were saying that who backshoots -> kick. Then I was fighting against Milenkovic 1vs1. Then deluxe was spraying me from back, I saw that. I tried to fly forwards to milenkovic, ignoring deluxe, but he was still shooting me, then im sure I wrote something but I cant remember what to him, he was still shooting me, after some attacks against Milenkovic, Deluxe killed me by backshooting, I really got mad, I was 1st in that DGE, Milenkovic was second, we were fighting and here one stupid guy killing you from back + using spray. Is that clear? In my opinion no. Deluxe is hard asslicking TfF's, as he did during that round. Why he couldnt search an enemie to fight? Why he musted to backshoot me? To get me on rage and to help Milenkovic to win. That's just unfair. I hate that guy and I dont know how should I ignore him, while he's doing this shit.

So thats all, I said what I wanted.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was in a server at that moment, Replay muted New for about 5 minutes before this mute, because he was insulting him like a kid, noob (something like that). Later, after some time I shot new while I was above him, than he cried that its backshooting, insulted me. Replay muted him for 5 hours, because it is not even a first warning anymore. Be happy that you didn't get a ban :)