Hunter Tournament

Nahar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wanna play if it's possible :)

You won't play this tournament Axel, you're the biggest kid that I've ever seen on my life.

Posts Merged! Don't write duplicate posts (spam).

Guys, as you know this tournament starts this weekend.

Here is the list with the fights with date and hour:

Huralk vs GD[X]

Date: 22nd September

Hour: 14:00 GMT -3

TrilleroN vs Fox

Hour: 15:00 GMT -3

vovo vs FunKy

Hour: 16:00 GMT -3

urb3 vs FreaK

Date: 23rd September

Hour: 14:00 GMT -3

Crizz vs ProMoe

Hour: 15:00 GMT -3

Terry vs NBPLAYER

Hour: 16:00 GMT -3

Details:

- It's going to be 1 vs 1

- The best of 10 points win

- If some player doesn't arrive to our server (TfF Private Server) at the hour of his fight, we wait him 15 minutes maximum.

I wish you the best luck guys, and of course, get fun :)

PS: I'll give you the server's pass on skype

Thank you for read,

Crizz

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]