/TfF\ vs. eP!

ShockWave

• Leadership

The Favoured Few vs. Elite Players

Hello dear community members !

Somehow our dear CW manager (Co-leader <3) has some issues with connecting to our forum, so I have allowed myself to make an announcement about the clan war we've been playing tonight.

Firstly I would like to thank our  opponents ( eP! ) for a very challenging clan war. The clan war was very tough from start to the end. Nobody could simply predict and point out the winner untill the last map . Luckily we were the ones who have scored the last point.

CW ended up with the score 11 : 9 for The Favoured Few

I would like also congratulate our brave players ( @tony,@ryderawr, @Boss, @uns, @Swiftuska!, @Cykz, @NoxitO, @lazz12 )who brought us another victory and also our referees @xDarK1nG , @NoMercy, @OxyRIP for managing it.

Well played everyone !

Date : 26th of November

Time : 18:00 GMT+1

Server : /TfF\ | Clanwar server | www.tffgaming.com

Server IP : mtasa://188.165.220.225:22079

Referees : @xDarK1nG , @NoMercy, @OxyRIP

/TfF\'s PLAYERS :

Cykz

Swifty

uns

RYDER

Boss

TONY

NoxitO

/TfF\'s MAPS :

KarolPL - Grey Reality
    DarkeN ft. SphinX - Haunted II
    Sealine feat. XzibiT - Adrenalinee PuRe 2
    Royce v1 - Unsurpassed
    SaPpHirE Ft. Deadline Ft. Xenioo - Silence of Nature II

eP!s PLAYERS :

Martis

sYKu

Baeza

Alex

Marque

Madlife

Exade

eP!'s MAPS :

NitroN ft FakeDeath - Phenomenal

Snake v6 - Starlight Skills
    Str!ker - Sudden Inspirations II
    Negativ ft Moonlight - Minions
    Nice v8 - Blood Field

Rules

General rules:

- Max ping: 200 (2 players can play with a higher ping but less than 300)
- Min FPS: 42
- CW managers and Referees are the only ones who are allowed to speak in main chat.
- Everyone from each clan is able to participate in a clan war.

- Every clan is allowed to pick only 1 HDM map.
- If someone times out before the round starts, we restart the round.
- If someone times out while the map is running, we continue to play.
- If someone is lagging too much, a reserve player has to replace him.
- Any kind of insulting, begging or flaming is going to be punished with a mute. CW players can't be punished without being warned.
- In case of draw after the 20 rounds, CW managers will discuss about it and decide if they want a draw or play additional round(s).

- We are playing on /TfF\'s CW server only !

Deathmatch rules:
- If no one from each teams reaches the hunter, the player who went the furthest wins the point.
- If both teams fail in the same part, we will restart the map.
- Skipping useless nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
- Skipping vehicle pickups is not allowed.
- In case of shortcutting, the player will be eliminated without the possibility of replacing him.

Hunter rules:
- The team with the last survivor gets the point.
- Spraying on vehicles or hunters is not allowed.
- Shooting the vehicles with hunter is allowed.
- Back shooting while getting hunter is not allowed. In case of back shooting, the team which has been backshot gets the point.
- If someone is stuck in decorations with hunter, he can't get killed until he gets away.
- In case of map limit or of running out of time, the hunter fight will be moved on a open hunter map.

29 minutes ago, ShockWave said:

The Favoured Few vs. Elite Players

Hello dear community members !

Somehow our dear CW manager (Co-leader <3) has some issues with connecting to our forum, so I have allowed myself to make an announcement about the clan war we've been playing tonight.

Firstly I would like to thank our  opponents ( eP! ) for a very challenging clan war. The clan war was very tough from start to the end. Nobody could simply predict and point out the winner untill the last map . Luckily we were the ones who have scored the last point.

CW ended up with the score 11 : 9 for The Favoured Few

I would like also congratulate our brave players ( @tony,@ryderawr, @Boss, @uns, @Swiftuska!, @Cykz, @NoxitO )who brought us another victory and also our referees @xDarK1nG , @NoMercy, @OxyRIP for managing it.

Well played everyone !

Date : 26th of November

Time : 18:00 GMT+1

Server : /TfF\ | Clanwar server | www.tffgaming.com

Server IP : mtasa://188.165.220.225:22079

Referees : @xDarK1nG , @NoMercy, @OxyRIP

/TfF\'s PLAYERS :

Cykz

Swifty

uns

RYDER

Boss

TONY

NoxitO

/TfF\'s MAPS :

1. KarolPL - Grey Reality
2. TiS ft. KacaK - Difference Threshold
3. NitroN ft. Sealine - Impel Down
4. Sealine feat. XzibiT - Adrenalinee PuRe 2
5. Royce_v1_Unsurpassed 

eP!s PLAYERS :

Zerkom

WindowS

GarceX

Senze

H~

Valentino

eP!'s MAPS :

Negativ ft. Moonlight Minions
snake v6 - Starlight Skills
NitroN ft FakeDeath - Phenomenal
DarkeN ft SphinX - Haunted II
Nice v8 Blood Field
SaPpHirE ft Deadline ft Xenioo - Silence of Nature II

Rules

Reveal hidden contents

wtf ep players

3 minutes ago, OxyRIP said:

wtf ep players

Edited.

Firstly, I want to thank Elite Players for challenging us. You're a freshly reopened clan and I'm sure this lost won't affect your growing. I gotta say it was really tight and unpredictable to see the winner. Besides some minor issues , in my opinion , clan war went pretty smooth. Hopefully we will play again in the near future :)

Futhermore, I want to thank every single /TfF\ member who played today and @ShockWave for making this topic instead of me :wub: ! Also, thanks to @OxyRIP, @xDarK1nG and @NoMercy for being there as a referees ! ;)

Congratulations TfF, well deserved victory.

Even though I tried to keep everything calm and stable between both teams, there was some guys provoking each other via PM and I'm sorry but I couldn't have full control over that. Apart from that, the CW was really enjoyable even if we had some hunter fights that take too long, but thats normal in my opinion, it only shows that both clans were very balanced. Both clans played very well, but I'm sure eP! could've done better because they have players with a great potencial which unfortunately weren't used in this match since they were new in the clan, I sincerely hope to see a rematch between this clans and also see eP! more organized and stronger that has demonstrated today. Everyone from both clans played pretty good, but for me the MVP's were @ryderawr and @tony.

Also I'd like to thank @xDarK1nG and @OxyRIP for helping me managing this match, and to @tony as well, who gave me the amazing oportunity of refereeing this match.

Well played guys, hopefully you will keep this winstreak alive! :)