Back to the roots!

ShockWave

• Leadership

Good afternoon ladies !

Here comes another news about...

naofag32.png

Firstly I would like to say few about the forum. As you may noticed we are finally back to the old TFF's domain (if its not up yet it will be in some time). I would like to thank @AvG and @zoNe for their help.

Our forum layout has also been changed a bit. You may experience some forum downs from time to time as we are still working on the updates. We might even change whole theme but we are not 100% sure of it. For now we stick to this one.

Our clan members / clan wars page will get some fresh air too

So yeah, stay tuned. There is a lot to come !

shit22.png

Forum was just an introduction to the main point of today's news - The membership changes !

Few days ago you were a witness of a massive kicks. If you haven't seen it, you may always check out the topic "Staff Changes" where everything is explained. It's never an easy decision when it comes to kick anyone but they were inactive for pretty long time (way too long).

Goodbye & Take Care !

But let's move on.

I've got something more exciting for you and this time without any kicks :)

I'm pleased to announce that some of old great members have returned to TFF !

These bois are:

• /TfF\ zoNe - Clan Leader
  • /TfF\ Boxter - Clan Member
  • /TfF\ Condom - Clan Member/Recruitment Manager
  • /TfF\ Cykz - Clan Member
  • /TfF\ Krasqa - Clan Member

A very warm welcome back from the whole team !

With all these come backs I can easily point out that we are slowly stepping into 2.0 :)

shit2.png

Our recruitment was far away from what it supposed to be.  From now on, we will put more patience and attention in recruting new members. That is why we decided to pick a manager who could take care of our Recruitment - @Condom. He is already planning to do few changes. So keep that in mind.

@Condom:

Here we are, trying to get ourselves back on track with the Favoured Few community and I would like to appoint some things that the new comers will have to deal with when making their application.
First of all, the question that should pop into your mind is "Why me?" what is it about you that you think stands out, for us to make a decision to take you in.
"What am I good at and how can I challenge myself?" that would be the second most question that should pop into your head. For you to even have a chance to join, you should be good at least something even if it's just communication with other people using formal language or you simply got the skill to help our clan in the Clan Wars.
You haven't been accepted for the first time? Never give up! Keeping your head up and improving yourself is the best thing you can do. You applying for our community even after the rejection, shows us that you are loyal and you deserve a place in our community. However, as harsh at it might sound, at the same time it could mean that we are not looking for someone like you and there's a chance for some improvement!
From now on, we are sticking to the old rules of the old /TfF\ and we are making it even more harder for you guys to become a part of this great community and let us rise again!
In the near future we have some great plans for this community, and we wish that you are going to be the first one to see them!
Have fun, and good luck to you all!

Furthermore, we are bringing you a new Co-Leader - @tony. Why him? - He was always here whenever me or @Nao.#  needed any help. He is one of our most active members right now and you can definitely rely on him. I'm sure he will do a great job as Co-leader as he did as CW manager. Congratulations ! :)

scheisse1.png

That's right! We are back again with another tournament. As I mentioned above, It will be based on the hunter (2vs.2) gamemode.

I had a lot of fun previously so I'm looking forward to another Tournament. Hopefully most of you are having similar feelings as me. We tried our best last time and we will try do even better this time !

Registration will be opened any time soon but the tournament will start right after we launch new server ! So if you are up for it , keep visiting our forum and you will not miss anything!

That's it for now.

Sincerely,

The Favoured Few