/TfF\ vs. St.

tony

• Leadership
20 minutes ago, Nexelon said:

Even tho we actually had high ping during the whole match (It's not really our fault xd) I think you're underestimating my players.

Anyways ,it was a good match, none of both teams took a big advantage during the whole ClanWar.

Well played

I know it's not your fault, I just pointed the fact that ping gives advantage and you can't deny it. You might have not see those lag shots , eats from your perspective but yea sadly we did see.

27 minutes ago, ShockWave said:

I know it's not your fault, I just pointed the fact that ping gives advantage and you can't deny it. You might have not see those lag shots , eats from your perspective but yea sadly we did see.

Not really, most of us couldn't play and the ones who played had to be replace cause ping jumps, happened a lot with Niko who is important part of our hunter squad.

Also pickups had 1~5 seconds of delay so we couldn't reach some parts and died cause of delay with repair pickup, the best example of this is Brian 14 where we died because of vehiclechange delay.

You still thinking that having high ping is even an advantage?

51 minutes ago, Nexelon said:

I think you're underestimating my players.

Well played, entertaining clanwar.

• Leadership
35 minutes ago, RuSO said:

Not really, most of us couldn't play and the ones who played had to be replace cause ping jumps, happened a lot with Niko who is important part of our hunter squad.

Also pickups had 1~5 seconds of delay so we couldn't reach some parts and died cause of delay with repair pickup, the best example of this is Brian 14 where we died because of vehiclechange delay.

We were playing against XpR on same race, there was no complain about some pick up delay.  And yea, high ping still is advantage. But I have never said that ping won for you this clan war. So am I underestimating your team?  No.

On 15.10.2016. at 10:29 PM, Nexelon said:

Even tho we actually had high ping during the whole match (It's not really our fault xd) I think you're underestimating my players.

Anyways ,it was a good match, none of both teams took a big advantage during the whole ClanWar.

Well played

Nobody underestimated your players, both you and your team-mates showed us a great performance on World Cup Tournament. That's one of the reasons I actually accepted this clanwar. I just knew it would be another challenge for us. On the other hand, you have to admit you had slight advantage considering your "high" ping. Besides ping issues, clanwar went smoothly and mature I would say.

On 15.10.2016. at 11:23 PM, RuSO said:

Just to clear up Niko's situation, since World Cup Tournament I know that he has problem with a higher ping (higher than you all) and that's why I agreed on 350 as his ping limit (just his). But the problem was that his ping wasn't stable. His ping even jumped to 800 few times. About the pick-ups delay : until now, nobody ever complained about it besides you guys and it shouldn't be such a big problem on clanwars. Clanwar server's password was shared with you guys on Monday at 20:45 CET ( exactly then ). You had enough time to check every single map and to see if there are any problems. Your clanwar manager told me about that issue just a few hours before the clanwar. It was obviously too late to change/try to fix that map. If you noticed me earlier about that problem , I wouldn't mind to replace BriaN's map with something else.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello dear community members !

Yet another DM clanwar played, but this time we've some sad news. Unfortunately, /TfF\ has lost a clanwars versus a clan called Saints! There was intension throughout whole clanwar, especially at the point when we reached 10-10 ! But, as the rules says, if draw = open hunter map is played. This was the moment we f$#@&d up the most and lost the last point !

/TfF\   10:11   St.

I'd like to thank : 

ShockWave

The_Driver / K4sty

Rew3x

FLiP

Boss

Goku

Swifty

ryder

DeRoX

& TONY

for playing this clanwar.

But, when there's one side, there must be the opponent ! Saints Gaming , thank you for challenging us and playing this clanwar.

Also, I'd like to thank referees for being there : @OxyRIP, @AhMeDx and @maRque !