SOUNDBEATS' Introduction

#xNSOUNDBEATS

Yup,

I came to the decision to introduce myselft to this community. It's never too late to do that, so let me go ahead.

My name is Benedikt and I come out of Germany's capital, Berlin. I'm 19 years old and I just finished my A-levels in a german highschool.
From the 4th of October I'm starting to work at UPS (United Parcel Service) to earn some money. Afterwards I'm planing to study. 
MTA has been the game I played the most my entire life, or let's say the longest time of it. Since 6 years I'm over here and there doesn't seem to be an end this fast.
My biggest "achivements" during this time definitely been 3 clans. The first one is also my first clan ever and was named UAG (Ultimate Air Gamers). Under the lead of MegaDreams this was an epic clan. Later on I joined FOTL (Firestarters Of the Land). I used to lead FOTL for about 1 together with ShokkZ (Even tho that fat bitch didn't do anything. Jebem ti mata). This was by far the best time during my MTA life. I've gained a lot of new experience and knowlegde about managing and controlling things due to the stuff I had to do as leader. Sadly, DDC merged with FFS, which meant we (FOTL) had to move ourselves over to FFS. To shorten the story: FFS sucks (#nohate but hate).

Overall I've ended up here in TFF as one of the designers and I really like the clan. It's the third clan I mentioned above. 
I hope you know more about me now and of course, feel free to ask me stuff. 

Cheers, SB :)