The Favoured Few - "Cleaning the mess"

ShockWave

• Leadership

Morning / Good Evening !

We have been looking at our members since a couple of weeks. We have noticed that some of our current members are inactive for a pretty long time. That is why, we (administrative staff) must take some steps forward to fix the problem.

LEAVINGS

Let's start with a person who left us a day ago - @-Leon-. It's never easy to farewell a good guy but things like this happens in every clan and we can't do anything about that. Hopefully he will remain visiting/checking our forum/server in a free time. And some day he may want to re-join us. We are surely looking forward to this :)

As I mentioned above, inactivity is something what bothers our clan and we must do something about that. We all know it's summer time. Many of us are probably having more interesting things / activities to do than sitting and playing MTA. But still, it would be cool if you could give us some signs that you are alive and doing pretty good.

INACTIVITY

1. @liquify is set now as INACTIVE.
  2. @ProMoe is set now as INACTIVE.
  3. @Apsy is set now as INACTIVE.
  4. @Stream# is set now as INACTIVE.
  5. @Ravn is set now as INACTIVE.
  6. @xen0x is set now as INACTIVE.

If you are on vacations or having little break, please let me know by simply sending a message on skype/forum. Let me see you are still around and have not forgotten about us!

You will be given one month. After that time we will be forced to kick you out of clan. But don't worry. If you were kicked for inactivity you will be always welcome and able to re-join any time soon as you show us you are back to business (MTA).

NEW FACES

We would like to welcome two new members in our clan - @AlvarO & @4k . Both joined our team as Clan Developers. We are counting on a great cooperation and looooong friendship ;)

Welcome in The Favoured Few.  Enjoy your stay & Have fun ;)

Sincerely,

The Favoured Few Administration Staff

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Apsy said:

Hello guys
Well i dont know why am i still in inactive, i just speaked whit Nao and in the chat of tff in skype..
In this last month i played just at night, i play some times whit Audii, uns, and others who plays in the night..
Regards ApsY.
:DD

I usually don't play at night kek

• Leadership
On 5.09.2016 at 1:12 AM, Apsy said:

Hello guys
Well i dont know why am i still in inactive, i just speaked whit Nao and in the chat of tff in skype..
In this last month i played just at night, i play some times whit Audii, uns, and others who plays in the night..
Regards ApsY.
:DD

Alright.

You are no longer "INACTIVE" member ;)