Nebla - Tenshukaku 鳴神

Nebla

Tenshukakubg.png.e7b168ed3e5c18c92d9a0f3d7d4fcbaf.png

Hello there, today I'm presenting you my new FDD (Fun Destruction Derby) map: "Tenshukaku 鳴神"
I have initiated my plan to convert the G.I regions into the FDD gamemode. First up is Tenshukaku, the first G.I region I've created, as I've promised in the Fontaine thread.

story.png
Map story
Tenshukaku is the residence of the Electro Archon, her excellency, the Raiden Shogun herself. The heart of Inazuma city. And our triumph over the Raiden Shogun in the duel has led to the abolishment of the Vision Hunt Decree once and for all, making us the living heroes of the Inazuma city. Our objective is finalized, and we now have the privilege to walk the very city at our own leisure.

info.png
Features
Now, I would like to showcase a few notable aspects that I have been planning ahead and intend to utilize on my future FDD maps.

The feedback compelled me to make adjustments on my next FDD maps. We have enabled a texture remover script for users with limited computers. If you experience lag or freezing while playing the map, simply type '/hidec' to remove the textures. However, if your computer is sufficiently powerful, you can execute '/hidec' once more to bring back the textures.

This map consists of two phases – the Tenshukaku main town center and the Inazuma boss domain known as 'Oneiric Euthymia' You can effortlessly shift between these two domains via teleports, which we have meticulously configured to prevent getting stuck while teleporting. I wish to extend my deepest gratitude to Nico from the MTA path contributors for the wonderfully crafted custom teleport and 'hidec' texture scripts!

Enjoy the video!

Best regards,

Nebla

Edited by Nebla