reporting TheDragoN for abusing his rights once again

CyreX

Welp welp welp... a madness is happening now here i see

First of all i am freaking tired of you Lukas, seems you will be always play the role of victim here when you know exactly what you are doing, and it's my duty to put a stop to this for the people that doesn't learn how to behave properly, even after a unban you keep showing you will not change of your past mood so to make sure our community have a well atmosphere i do the things i do. Also what's the point of always coming straight into my discord to ask for unmute when you don't deserve? manage your level of punish acceptance and then come back here when you are also 1 ss is nothing i guess so i'll leave this for a report manager and CASE CLOSED FOR NOW.

7 hours ago, CyreX said:

Well, that's what ukf tells me everytime i join MTA, he talks about my family, son or wife, but admins don't mute him about this, if i would say what he says, i would be banned instantly. he was saying such insults as wishing my son to die, that he fucked him in the ass 🙂 but i never reported him, as i know that he has mental issues, nothing u can do about him. 🙂

Rules are there for a reason and having mental issues doesn't mean that you are above those rules. The next time you feel like a report is needed, do it, provide the evidence, we'll have a look at it and act accordingly.

About the mute, since Qlimax's mute is about to end, there's no point in ending it and as you said, your problem is not the mute, but the fact that only you got muted. We understand the frustration and we apologize about that. Next time TheDragon will try to do better and if needed, take action against both parties.

Since it's clear the both of you can't get along, please avoid each other to avoid further fights and drama. Just enjoy the game.