Reporting matt for spreading harassing content

xSimas

where ur evidences simas?

2. Always make a screenshot. Do not come here and do not create useless reports If you have no proves that someone broke our rules. With a low amount of required informations, your report will be removed and will be not judged by us.

Posted (edited)

@Dubbie @shaker The evidence is in the logs. I can't believe that it's so hard to search for. The report was made via F7 in game and posted via the API here automatically, which does not make it possible to add screenshots and such.

Here's the bit:

[2024-04-18 19:48:38] [Output] : [GLOBAL] asency'xz: qn send me or beyond
[2024-04-18 19:48:48] [Output] : [GLOBAL] xprvinny: q paso?
[2024-04-18 19:48:53] [Output] : [GLOBAL] matt: -removing the URL so as to not spread it further. investigate it by yourselves-
[2024-04-18 19:49:01] [Output] : [GLOBAL] asency'xz: who send me or beyond
[2024-04-18 19:49:08] [Output] : [GLOBAL] xprvinny: beyond
[2024-04-18 19:49:11] [Output] : [GLOBAL] asency'xz: gg

Edited by xSimas

Simp.

Before you come here crying about someone else's actions, take a good look at your own past.
Wasn't it your friendgroup that made the map called "Financially Motivated Map" featuring images of a certain individual?
Wasn't it you who was involved in highly illegal activities such as ip grabbing and ddossing?
I still clearly remember the time you were crawling on your knees and begging previously mentioned inidividual not to involve the authorities in fear of being expelled from your university. And now you're here, shedding tears because people are bullying your "innocent" little whore.

You're an absolute joke, get lost and touch some grass little guy.

18 minutes ago, shikshakshok said:

Simp.

Before you come here crying about someone else's actions, take a good look at your own past.
Wasn't it your friendgroup that made the map called "Financially Motivated Map" featuring images of a certain individual?
Wasn't it you who was involved in highly illegal activities such as ip grabbing and ddossing?
I still clearly remember the time you were crawling on your knees and begging previously mentioned inidividual not to involve the authorities in fear of being expelled from your university. And now you're here, shedding tears because people are bullying your "innocent" little whore.

You're an absolute joke, get lost and touch some grass little guy.

I was. So? I don't see how this is relevant to the case. Besides, everyone knows that.

Empty words as always, wazzy. Here's your two cents of attention that you didn't get from me in the last few years.

I propose that the Tff administration takes a look at the comments made by the uninvolved parties here. It's pretty self-explanatory what kind of crew we're dealing with here.

46 minutes ago, xSimas said:

I was. So? I don't see how this is relevant to the case. Besides, everyone knows that.

Empty words as always, wazzy. Here's your two cents of attention that you didn't get from me in the last few years.

I propose that the Tff administration takes a look at the comments made by the uninvolved parties here. It's pretty self-explanatory what kind of crew we're dealing with here.

The connection to you is that you have previously done things probably related to what I think what Matt shared. You yourself have previously shared images of other people and not just images. What kind of stupid questions do you ask.
How does Matt's message harrass anyone, we don't even know what exactly he shared?
What kind of crew are we dealing with? (I think you thought the polaks did it, that's why I felt involved - I have to worry you but we have nothing to do with it)
Maybe you could finally present what the report is even about?
And judging by what I presume what Matt has shared, how about explaining what YOU have to do with it that you bring it up?

Edited by prax