xDarkN! Join Request

xDarkN

Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Nadav and im from israel , i live in a moshav called Mazkeret Batya , i'm 22 y/o. I used to serve at a Navy warship as a firearms systems manager. My passions are riding dirt bikes, listen to music, going out with friends, spend time with my gf and explore new things/places. Last year i finished studying DevOps and later on the war started so i got recruted. I finished my service a month ago and right now im looking for job in the tech industry. I'm a generous man and i love to assist others in need and help in any way i can. Solving issues is something im good at and thats the reason why i chose DevOps aswell. I'm not a person that gives up until i achive my goals.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

My MTA carreer started of somewhere at 2011. At first I joined mta just so i can create HQ bases for SA:MP servers that i used to play. Later on i started discovering servers and found out FuckN (an old DD/FUN) server. Few years later I started playing at FoX and then started my DM carreer and really gotten into it. Through the years I've played many servers, made a lot of friends that I still see every day on TFF. During my MTA history I also released 3 DM and 1 shooter maps.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

-sK- (Merged with UnG//)

UnG// (Closed)

AiR (left) 

xD (Closed)

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"

The reason I want to join is because I believe in TFF. I play MTA because of this server, and I want to do what I can to support it. I spend most of my time playing in the SH/DM arenas because i love pvp, it drives me to constantly get better. I can also make maps and would definitely be useful on the development side.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

As I mention before I am very active player, i practically join the server in every spare time that i have. I'm responsible, can assist in many ways, familiar with mapping/testing. I'm a Team player, humerous , very positive.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I belive i can do a great job as being a TFF member. I'm a man of my word, honest and positive. I certainly sure I can assist making TFF a better place for gamers.

Choosing me will show you that I am trustworthy and motivated to help in any task that awaits me.

Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Thanks for reading

Discord : _xdarkn_

Edited by xDarkN

• Nao locked this topic