The Devastated 2.0 - Survival map

Nebla

Ladies and gentlemen, hello!
Welcome to the latest updates regarding "The Devastated", my latest creation of a survival map.

The map has been expanded and improved with brand-new areas and structures such as the Abandoned Hospital and forbidden locales including the Forbidden Metro & Abandoned Factory area.

Additionally, the environment has been altered significantly, with increased detail and improvements to specific regions where players will be spending most of their time. Although the size of the map is quite vast, I will continue to dedicate myself to updating it over time by adding further details.

Please note that this is still a work in progress, with further updates and alterations to come as I continue to labor away on this map. As the map is quite expansive, additional details will be brought to life gradually.

In addition to the lack of utilizing any custom objects, the structure of the map is entirely founded using only the plain floor objects. This approach to map-making helps to minimize the potential load strain due to the map's expansive size. To further optimize the load, I've also refrained from utilizing an excessive number of duplicated objects. Doing so helps to maintain the quality of the environment while avoiding any potential draw distance issues.

Enjoy the video!

Best regards,

Nebla