Reporting Pedrin for cheating and manipulating whole Shooter Tournament

Helter

1. Your Nickname: Helter

2. Admin / Player Nickname: @Pedrin

3. Reason: Cheating and Manipulating whole Shooter Tournament

4. Screenshot:

Okay, lets go.. First of all, Pedrin has played his 1/4 match vs Team Laggers and agreed BO1 before that..

[2024-03-03 02:27:34] [Output] : [Referee] /TfF\Pedrin: u want best of 1 or best of 3 [2024-03-03 02:27:37] [Output] : Monspeet/E: 1 xd

[9:19 AM]COMIX: 

[2024-03-03 02:27:38] [Output] : [Referee] bazooka: bo1 PLIIIIIIIIS [2024-03-03 02:27:40] [Output] : [Referee] /TfF\Pedrin: oke

After he lost, he asked them to BO3 and they refused of course.. Why should they go? After that he made biggest drama on Discord and even scheduled BO3 match (lmao)

https://imgur.com/a/MPLySNX

Have fun watching screenshots.

Fun fact: He wanted to join their team (cus nR was out already xDDD)

https://imgur.com/a/lJikyR2

And best thing was today.. Since when we cant pick date to play? Dudes arent even in Final, they are in 1/2 and he scheduling our FINAL match right after them? He even know my teammates wont come cause they cant, and we cant even change it. Also there is not any post about FINAL OR NEITHER ANY INFORMATIONS.

https://imgur.com/a/gTEOGlp

5. Something to add: ( Optional )

Edited by Helter

The first Situation, between me and Comix, was already solved by TfF Leader, Shockwave.

Now, Im wondering what is your goal with this thread? you are reporting me to have me punished for my acts? or you are just trying to demoralize me?

because honestly, I told you about the decision my superior (Shockwave) had taken regarding this situation and you didn't show displeasure, you didn't even say a negative word about it.

Regarding the Semi Final & Final match time:

We let the players pick the dates for 90% of the matches, this caused a massive delay throughout the tour. 

we are aware that another shooter tournament starts next weekend and to avoid schedule conflicts, we decided to host the last semi final match & final match on this weekend.

Like I told you before, if Apex wins his semi final match and agrees to postpone the final match, I have no problems on refereeing your game next week.

If Comix's team wins today's match against Apex's Team, I believe he will be willing to postpone the final match.

You were warned about the match 1 day ago (I can't post screenshots because I don't have electricity right now and my phone is struggling).

i

1 hour ago, Helter said:

And best thing was today.. Since when we cant pick date to play? Dudes arent even in Final, they are in 1/2 and he scheduling our FINAL match right after them? He even know my teammates wont come cause they cant, and we cant even change it. Also there is not any post about FINAL OR NEITHER ANY INFORMATIONS.

https://imgur.com/a/gTEOGlp

I recall myself contacting you several times throughout Roster Locks to recommend you to add reserves into your team. If you were stupid enough to feel like you wouldn't need one in any situation, that is NOT MY PROBLEM. if you had 2 reserves, which is the amount we permit, you wouldn't have to rely on your 2 other players to play any match.

The purpose of a thread about the tournament's final only serves as a way to communicate the spectators about when the match is going to take place. Among the captain's, the thread is pointless, as we always communicate through a private discord chat about the match days & time before updating the forum thread.

but I understand your anger about this very specific situation, which we all know that doesn't affect tournament matches in any way. you're a person very known amongst the racing community due to your attention seeking tendencies. the reason you're upset about me not posting the time on the tournament thread is because you wish for everyone to know when the magnificent Helter is going to play, so they can come and feed you with a little of attention, to tryna make up for what you didn't receive from your parents when you were a teen.

I will edit this reply once my electricity comes back to upload all the screenshots that prove what I said are true. well, except about you being an attwhore. I think nobody is gonna question me about this fact.

Edit1: I have no knowledge about your players daily routine my man, are you gonna say I specificly scheduled the match for today knowing you guys wouldn't be able to play? 

Once a match is scheduled, the only way to postpone is through both team captain's agrement. If Apex doesn't want to postpone, he has a reason to.

what guarantees you that they can play next weekend? If I postpone the match without his consent he may be the one next weekend asking to reschedule the match. 

Yes, it was solved, but still. You should not have done this. You were literally cheating and abusing your rights of tournament organisator. 

Fun fact is you are taking almost month to play knock-out stage, then noticing us about final match - which is most important day before. We even told you, that we are not able to participate in it. Did your ego got hurt because you did not pass even after cheating or what? 

No, look at other server and take inspiration how to handle tournaments, cause you literally can not referee neither handle situations. Imagine not postponing FINAL match and telling it day before, lmao.

12 minutes ago, Helter said:

Yes, it was solved, but still. You should not have done this. You were literally cheating and abusing your rights of tournament organisator. 

Fun fact is you are taking almost month to play knock-out stage, then noticing us about final match - which is most important day before. We even told you, that we are not able to participate in it. Did your ego got hurt because you did not pass even after cheating or what? 

No, look at other server and take inspiration how to handle tournaments, cause you literally can not referee neither handle situations. Imagine not postponing FINAL match and telling it day before, lmao.

Pedrin was part of ffs, what are you waiting for? They taught them well

• Inspra locked this topic