BaSzTy's Join Request

BaSzTy

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?)

Hello, this feels weird.

My name is Basti, in MTA I go by BaSzTy and used to go by KATSU for a while.

I'm 25 years old by now and I hope y'all aged even more than me over all the years.

I'm from germany.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly

I think I started playing MTA around like 2011 and I could go into 13 years (oh lord) of sad MTA history, but let's be real who really cares and can even remember all of that.

In my years I bounced around a lot of servers like EPG, VIP, FFS but I definitely spent my most time in and around TfF.

I've been a TfF clan member on two different occasions if I recall correctly.

I can still remember a lot of old OG's like NBPLAYER, Roald, Huralk, Str1k3r so on and so on.

During my second stint in TfF I had the honors to be Co-Leader under Empty and got some experience in clan management.

Since the closure of Sixth Sense, which is the last clan I've been in, I have basically stopped playing MTA, only checking in every few months.
In spite of the glorious failure of 6s, I got to dabble in video editing a bit and produced some of the server preview videos, as well as some map recordings.

These have been better than my maps, but you should probably stay far away from both lmao.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure

IPG (International Pro Games) (very original ik)    NBPLAYER forced me to join TfF, I was young sorry..

TfF (Forgot what it means)                           I plead the fifth (I can't remember)

6s  (Sixth Sense)                                           Shit bombed

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I realized whenever I even try playing MTA it's just boring because I lack the social aspect.
To me MTA has always been about the people more than about the maps.

I'm happy if I can finish one in a hundred maps lmao (although I did smoke TG in 4k in a cw)  so I'm usually just chilling on the server.

When I checked the clan list out of curiosity I was pleasently surprised to see a lot of OG's I used to kick it with back in the day.

It would honestly just entice me to play MTA and be active around the community.

If that's a positive or a negative I'll let you decide.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

Ay, let's be real, I don't really know what your ambitions are at this point and I'm seriously washed.

I can offer pychological consultation to the clan members if needed idk, we'll figure something out I'm sure.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

They're all haters.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

I can't believe I'm sitting here writing a join request for an MTA clan in 2024.

Some may call it self degrading, I call it a trip down nostalgia lane.

I'm not sure if there's still some of that old MTA magic out there but if so I think it could be fun times.

Or maybe I should just realize my time's over.

I'll let you decide my faith.

Anything said in this join request is subject to change. I may be on the track recording making public statements pertaining to topics such as age, previous clans and such which may not add up. I hereby declare that I don't take accountability for any of these because I'm getting old and the medication clouds my memory. Shoutout to the OG's, my family and Ja Morant.

Edited by BaSzTy

• Nao locked this topic