Reporting TFFAVI

iamtayjames

1. Your Nickname:taylorzin

2. Admin / Player Nickname:TFFAVI

3. Reason: unfair

4. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/LZMMgAQ

5. Something to add: its all started with avi muting bagio (correct) but when I asked him to do the same to asency and dr!mak he just said that as they were speaking in PT, Spanish, he didn't understand, so he couldn't do anything. So I played a prank, I swore at him in PT, and he automatically understood everything??? just proving that he was being unfair to me who was suffering insult, racism and being persecuted by the asency

I knew that was coming… its okay if you want to defend your friend.

I handled bagio‘s report since the report was private, there is no reason to tell you directly what Bagio did, he already knew what he did and he shouldn’t be surprised at all. He‘s already known as a person for being a troublemaker, being selfish and insulting people all around.

I‘ve told you before that I don’t know your Language but of course I do know when someone insults me, you made yourself into that and stop asking me what you did. Don’t expect me to know every single sentence, I told everyone if someone wants to report, they can contact me personally or reporting via TFF Forum.

Bagio has been muted for 60 Days, and the reason behind? He‘s been disrespecting other people religion, going personal with Arabs, trolling, insulting people and behaves however he likes. He‘s been muted back in the days several times and he did not learn anything of his mistakes at all, 

41 minutes ago, bagio said:

we are in fucking 2024 bro. stop muting/baning

Totally, we live in 2024, but what kind of excuse is this? Haven’t you learn anything what you said? 

I‘ll mute Asency for 1 Day for provoking as well.

I‘ll leave everything for @Inspra

• Avi locked this topic
1 hour ago, Avi said:

I knew that was coming… its okay if you want to defend your friend.

I handled bagio‘s report since the report was private, there is no reason to tell you directly what Bagio did, he already knew what he did and he shouldn’t be surprised at all. He‘s already known as a person for being a troublemaker, being selfish and insulting people all around.

I‘ve told you before that I don’t know your Language but of course I do know when someone insults me, you made yourself into that and stop asking me what you did. Don’t expect me to know every single sentence, I told everyone if someone wants to report, they can contact me personally or reporting via TFF Forum.

Bagio has been muted for 60 Days, and the reason behind? He‘s been disrespecting other people religion, going personal with Arabs, trolling, insulting people and behaves however he likes. He‘s been muted back in the days several times and he did not learn anything of his mistakes at all, 

Totally, we live in 2024, but what kind of excuse is this? Haven’t you learn anything what you said? 

I‘ll mute Asency for 1 Day for provoking as well.

I‘ll leave everything for @Inspra

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Invalid