Report Omar!

Facebook

Your nickname: Facebook

Player nickname: Omar! Or #khattab

Reason: behavior and insults at all times

Screenshot: 

Good this player called Omar! has been denouncing several players but he is dirty, he himself has implicated and begged with several insults of racism and hatred against other Brazilian players, and I still don't hear any rules on the server, I hope the server administration punishes this offender, because what he said It wasn't a joke, it was just out of anger, I don't think a change of hours is appropriate for this, but rather a more severe punishment.

IMG_6563.jpeg

1 minute ago, Facebook said:

Your nickname: Facebook

Player nickname: Omar! Or #khattab

Reason: behavior and insults at all times

Screenshot: 

Good this player called Omar! has been denouncing several players but he is dirty, he himself has implicated and begged with several insults of racism and hatred against other Brazilian players, and I still don't hear any rules on the server, I hope the server administration punishes this offender, because what he said It wasn't a joke, it was just out of anger, I don't think a change of hours is appropriate for this, but rather a more severe punishment.

IMG_6563.jpeg

Just now, Facebook said:
[PM] From #Khattab: Are you trying to report me xD, for me I can go 15 minutes without sound, but you were permanently banned before, so if I report you
[PM] From #Khattab: also, you will be banned permanently, but this time you will never be unbanned XD

Up here he still jokes about the administration's rules, if he mutates for 15 minutes it will be nothing to him.

[PM] From #Khattab: Eu adoraria se você me denunciasse porque adoraria ver você banido permanentemente              

[PM] From #Khattab: I would love it if you reported me because I would love to see you banned permanently
1 minute ago, Facebook said:

And here he is threatening me with some kind of complaint (I don't know what because if he had done so he should have filed a complaint) but in reality it was a threat for me not to report him so as not to be punished.

IMG_6566.webp

17 minutes ago, Facebook said:

So where are those several insults huh? he just posted one sentence and it was a reply to his provocation. we played a CW against each other and I haven't said a single word till he started provoking by saying "ez 100k, ez Khattab and ty 100k (Arab) which is racism as well by the same scale." (PROOFS) and stuff like that, so I tried to control myself many times then that was my reply to his provocations. About the "hatred against other Brazilians" bro most of my friends are Brazilians already, my words were directed to you only (as a reply to what you told me). For these screenshots where I were talking to Lorenzzo, we were joking with each other and if he wanted to lie and change his mind now, you can see him provoking as well in the same screenshots. And about the replies you're spamming the forum with, simply you told me you'd report me so I told you I can do the same, especially that you were just unbanned today and still haven't learnt anything. I'm not trying to prove I'm right, but put this into consideration that he was the one started all that and not only today, he has been always carrying hate towards me because I had reported him before. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Omar! said:

Então, onde estão esses vários insultos, hein? ele apenas postou uma frase e foi uma resposta à sua provocação. jogamos CW um contra o outro e eu não disse uma única palavra até que ele começou a provocar dizendo "ez 100k, ez Khattab e ty 100k (árabe), que também é racismo na mesma escala." (PROVAS)  e coisas assim, então tentei me controlar muitas vezes então essa foi a minha resposta às provocações dele. Sobre o “ódio contra outros brasileiros” mano a maioria dos meus amigos já são brasileiros, minhas palavras foram direcionadas apenas a você (em resposta ao que você me contou). Nessas capturas de tela em que eu estava conversando com Lorenzzo, estávamos brincando um com o outro e se ele quisesse mentir e mudar de ideia agora, você pode vê-lo provocando também nas mesmas capturas de tela. E sobre as respostas com as quais você está enviando spam para o fórum, simplesmente você me disse que me denunciaria, então eu disse que posso fazer o mesmo, especialmente que você acabou de ser banido hoje e ainda não aprendeu nada. Não estou tentando provar que estou certo, mas leve em consideração que foi ele quem começou tudo isso e não só hoje, ele sempre carregou ódio contra mim porque eu já o denunciei antes. Obrigado.

Your words are touching, it makes me cry because of it haha, but no problem, other Brazilian players will see the complaint and prove you wrong

And yes, I said you are, because you are, and that's not an insult because it's true, and it shows all the proof you have, like I said above