Reporting badtripzor unfair mute

rinki

1. Your Nickname: rinki

2. Admin / Player Nickname:  badtripzor

3. Reason: unfair mute

4. Screenshot: 

5. Something to add: Why am I getting muted for repeating the same thing twice in a matter of like 30 seconds? while the other guys were speaking non english and not even a mute was seen only passed with a warn, lol what is this nonsense, First was kevin and now a real admin, please do your job the same for everyone and learn what spamming is, How do you spam the global chat if there is a 5 second timer? PLUS I said it only two times inbetween a minute. Please deal with this quickly 

mta-screen_2024-01-20_02-24-35.png

post it with timer, global has an anti spam filter applied, wouldn't count it as spamming, pretty sure they were said within a minute which if we divide them its around 20 seconds, and dont try to skip the non english part where they only passed with a warn even though they had more chatlogs than me plus there wasnt even a warn issued against me, good night !

Edited by rinki

The issue is not that others do not speak English, but that you are spamming. The issue you should be interested in should be "spamming," as the topic suggests.The necessary punishments have already been applied to them. These are none of your business. Don't teach me how to do my job, and don't compare an admin with another admin. That there is a time for spamming doesn't mean you are not spamming. Night.

Edited by badtrip

• Inspra locked this topic