Yakuza join request member Tff

Yakuza

1. In-Game Nickname: YakuZa#

2. Real Life Stuff: My real name is Adriel . I am 18 years old , I'm from Argentina,I want to help Oldschool #EfE server to become more populated. Also , I want to help others if they will need help. I am oldschool and new player in new maps, but I think I am good and in DM and I love to play with other persons . . More that that , I speak english (very) , française (a bit) , spanish ( of course ) and turkish (very little 30-40 words maximum).

3. Multi Theft Auto:   (We would like to know what  you have been doing during your whole MTA adventure.) : Well , I played MTA 4 years ago   , but I left after about 1 year  . Recently I am not an admin but I want to become one :) I was admin on four servers and I remember that I played with good people like Xzibit , EvoleX , ShockWave , Str!ker , JoKer , Fullton , ClaudiO , Bullseye , etc... . Also I played , and I'm playing today DM and I think I am good player on DM

4. Previous clans: |FT| (Fellow team), Ftw, BOSS, CoB and LxG, XP

5. Why The Favoured Few?: (What is the real reason that you have chosen our community?) : I've met here good people , they're all friendly . I like all maps from this server . I want to improve in this server . 

6. Something to add: (optional, if you got something to add, feel free to do it here.) : If admin is free I want to improve this server and 

Finally , as I said , I want to become one member to help the server . 

That's all what I had to say about me and what I want to do .I hope that I will become a member.

Thank you for reading !

• Leadership

Dear @Yakuza,

We have currently closed our JR section what means we are not going to accept any Join Request any time soon.

So please, stick to our forum rules and do not mess up our forum boards.

Your application will be archived.  Do not create any further apps as the results will be the same.

Sincerely,

The Favoured Few Administration