Reporting Pedrin for abusing power

Omar!

1. Your nickname: #Khattab

2. Admin's nickname: Pedrin

3. Reason: Abusing power & disclaims responsibility to punish his friend

4. Screenshot:

5. Something to add: Firstly Taylor reported me before on forums here, I proved to him on discord that Taylor was the one who bugged the CW using his own screenshots provided in the report, it was clear he wanted to ban me in any way even taylor said it clearly that pedrin is his friend and will make him ban me. That's the reason why he didn't handle that report till now while it was 1 month ago ( because he didn't want to punish his friend after I used his own proofs against him xd )

And about the power abuse against me, I asked pedrin to come to CW room when ReapeR went spectating after I killed him to not make me get the winning point ( Here are the proofs ) he told ReapeR to give me the point then after I asked ReapeR to enter he didn't and started fighting me ( He must have killed himself not fight, so I won the point myself and not by the help of Pedrin ) then Pedrin started trash talking ( here ) because I told him that he didn't give the point, why would he talk to me like that if I told him that he didn't give the point? I wasn't even the one mistaken.. He replied that I won the CW and no need to complain? Yes I won it by myself and not by his intervention. So when I replied to what he said ( considering that he started trash-talking ) ( here ) He banned me for 12 hrs, then increased the duration to 3 days when I told him in discord that I'll report him.

1. You're very known for abusing that stupid /spec glitch when someone is about to hit the winning point. I was (and I will) supposed to reply to Taylor's report, but I been a little busy in the past couple of days. 

2. You didn't ask me to come to cw room, I came cause my clan war was over and I had no other room of my interest to stay. once I joined you guys started explaining to me what happened, I asked for the proofs and you sent me.

3. ReapeR didn't have time to fight you back, He was just asking me if he should give you the point and I said he should do so. 

The score was 10-8, even if ReapeR managed to kill you, the next round would be 10-9, and I would instantly blow his car once the map started to guarantee your win. ReapeR never fought you back, nor tried to pull the win, cause he knew if he had done it, he would get banned. if it wasn't for my intervention, ReapeR wouldn't join the clan war again and you would probably have lost your clan war. I told him to join and he did it cause I asked him.

I saw no need of punishing him because the mistake he had made could still be solved by asking him to give you the win you deserved. ReapeR killing himself or not, was pointless. in the end you ended up killiing him with 0 efforts because he was distracted speaking to me. 

once the clan war was over, you had no rights to provoke or insult anyone, ReapeR included. 

but im not surprised you did provoke and insult people after winning, in the screenshot you provided we can see you provoking ReapeR mid-cw.

you got what you asked: the point that was unfairly taken from you. anything you did after that was unnecessary and wrong.

I told you to chill out and you went on to insult me non-stop in global. I decided to ban you for 12h so you could rest your hot-head a little.

Before asking "you to chill the fuck up", I respectfully asked you to chill out, something you ignored and went on to say "What chill wtf?" < that can be seen in your screenshot.

Initially you weren't the one mistaken, but you became wrong in the moment you started insulting and provoking people, even after getting what you wanted.

I increased your ban duration due to you acting like a cunt unnecessarily towards me on discord. I came to help you and thats how you treat me? nah mate, thats not how it works. 

I love how you tried to manipulate and distort the proofs, only sending the ones that benefit you. anyways, here is our full conversation on discord: https://ibb.co/2YrQKQs

Considering how you tried to manipulate the report on your favour and how many times you've abused the same bug ReapeR pulled against you, i'm wondering if 3 days ban is really enough... should I increase your punishment?

Anyways, Im considering doing it. but don't worry I will let you know if I do it!!

Enjoy your 3 days of ban. try to distract yourself watching something on Netflix. I would recommend a Korean show named "Sweet Home" (It's on Netflix!) the season 1 is amazing and the season 2 has just premiered. I'm sure you'll like the show and entertain yourself until your ban expires! 

Edited by Pedrin

1 hour ago, Pedrin said:

1. You're very known for abusing that stupid /spec glitch when someone is about to hit the winning point. I was (and I will) supposed to reply to Taylor's report, but I been a little busy in the past couple of days. 

I guess it's Taylor who told you that I'm very known abusing that bug xd, you're busy but you've time to be online in-game everyday, banning me and replying here right now.. You had time when you thought I would be the one who must be punished but you're busy now after it's proved that your friend is the one who must be punished.

1 hour ago, Pedrin said:

2. You didn't ask me to come to cw room, I came cause my clan war was over and I had no other room of my interest to stay. once I joined you guys started explaining to me what happened, I asked for the proofs and you sent me.

3. ReapeR didn't have time to fight you back, He was just asking me if he should give you the point and I said he should do so. 

The score was 10-8, even if ReapeR managed to kill you, the next round would be 10-9, and I would instantly blow his car once the map started to guarantee your win. ReapeR never fought you back, nor tried to pull the win, cause he knew if he had done it, he would get banned. if it wasn't for my intervention, ReapeR wouldn't join the clan war again and you would probably have lost your clan war. I told him to join and he did it cause I asked him.

I saw no need of punishing him because the mistake he had made could still be solved by asking him to give you the win you deserved. ReapeR killing himself or not, was pointless. in the end you ended up killiing him with 0 efforts because he was distracted speaking to me. 

That's not true, he was shooting me and didn't kill himself. Therefore you cannot tell me "stop complaining because you won already" as I won by myself and he was fighting, if I got the point it doesn't mean he wasn't fighting, he was fighting and I still could win him simply. He must be banned for 3 days as Nao said it already before whoever uses this bug again will be banned but you were telling me to chill the fuck up? You banned me and not your friend ReapeR just for replying to your trash-talking?

2 hours ago, Pedrin said:

you got what you asked: the point that was unfairly taken from you. anything you did after that was unnecessary and wrong.

I told you to chill out and you went on to insult me non-stop in global. I decided to ban you for 12h so you could rest your hot-head a little.

Before asking "you to chill the fuck up", I respectfully asked you to chill out, something you ignored and went on to say "What chill wtf?" < that can be seen in your screenshot.

Initially you weren't the one mistaken, but you became wrong in the moment you started insulting and provoking people, even after getting what you wanted.

Yes I've got what I wanted and not by your help. I insult you non-stop in global, please provide the proofs for that, I've provided the only sentence where I mentioned you in and all what I said was "behave your ass and useless admin", considering that you started the trash-talking as I provided aswell. Also I don't think such a sentence deserves a 12 hrs ban, you didn't ban ReapeR tho. And yes when you told me to chill I said "what chill wtf" simply because you asked me to chill when I told you that he didn't give the point, your reply with chill didn't make sense to me and I don't see any insult on what I replied with. 

2 hours ago, Pedrin said:

I increased your ban duration due to you acting like a cunt unnecessarily towards me on discord. I came to help you and thats how you treat me? nah mate, thats not how it works. 

I love how you tried to manipulate and distort the proofs, only sending the ones that benefit you. anyways, here is our full conversation on discord: https://ibb.co/2YrQKQs

Considering how you tried to manipulate the report on your favour and how many times you've abused the same bug ReapeR pulled against you, i'm wondering if 3 days ban is really enough... should I increase your punishment?

Anyways, Im considering doing it. but don't worry I will let you know if I do it!!

Enjoy your 3 days of ban. try to distract yourself watching something on Netflix. I would recommend a Korean show named "Sweet Home" (It's on Netflix!) the season 1 is amazing and the season 2 has just premiered. I'm sure you'll like the show and entertain yourself until your ban expires! 

So you're calling me a cunt now? I don't think this is appropriate for an administrator, nor have I seen a rule that says you can punish me for what I say on Discord. So in this link you're mad because I said "what the fuck?", it makes no sense brother.

Nowadays I see staff threatening by saying they will ban you for no specific reason just because they got a panel, and that's too terrible to see a server getting up to this nonsense. Once again, he is provoking as you can see. I'll wait for Nao's response. Thanks.

11 hours ago, Omar! said:

I guess it's Taylor who told you that I'm very known abusing that bug xd, you're busy but you've time to be online in-game everyday, banning me and replying here right now.. You had time when you thought I would be the one who must be punished but you're busy now after it's proved that your friend is the one who must be punished.

That's not true, he was shooting me and didn't kill himself. Therefore you cannot tell me "stop complaining because you won already" as I won by myself and he was fighting, if I got the point it doesn't mean he wasn't fighting, he was fighting and I still could win him simply. He must be banned for 3 days as Nao said it already before whoever uses this bug again will be banned but you were telling me to chill the fuck up? You banned me and not your friend ReapeR just for replying to your trash-talking?

Yes I've got what I wanted and not by your help. I insult you non-stop in global, please provide the proofs for that, I've provided the only sentence where I mentioned you in and all what I said was "behave your ass and useless admin", considering that you started the trash-talking as I provided aswell. Also I don't think such a sentence deserves a 12 hrs ban, you didn't ban ReapeR tho. And yes when you told me to chill I said "what chill wtf" simply because you asked me to chill when I told you that he didn't give the point, your reply with chill didn't make sense to me and I don't see any insult on what I replied with. 

So you're calling me a cunt now? I don't think this is appropriate for an administrator, nor have I seen a rule that says you can punish me for what I say on Discord. So in this link you're mad because I said "what the fuck?", it makes no sense brother.

Nowadays I see staff threatening by saying they will ban you for no specific reason just because they got a panel, and that's too terrible to see a server getting up to this nonsense. Once again, he is provoking as you can see. I'll wait for Nao's response. Thanks.

Several players have complained about you using that stupid glitch. yes, im busy, but that doesn't mean I won't use my only free time to get online and have fun on server. I will reply to that report whenever I fucking want, whether it be now, or in 5 years.

Shooting you? ReapeR wasn't attacking you, he was asking me if he really should give you the point. because just like you, hes always looking for excuses to not deal with the shit he has done. You only got your fucking point cause I came by and told him to get his ass back in the clan war to give you the point, as it was yours by right. I saw no need of banning him for it because the problem was solved in less than 5 minutes. If the case was ReapeR leaving the server and not coming back, then yeah, he would get banned. I told you to chill the fuck up cause you've got no manners, you had zero respect towards an admin that had just helped you, apparently you can't behave like a normal human being.

[2023-12-18 21:48:57] [Output] : Pedrin|TfF: chill down khattab

[2023-12-18 21:48:57] [Output] : #Khattab: i sent you ss he bugged room @Pedrin|TfF

[2023-12-18 21:49:11] [Output] : #Khattab: what chill wtf?

[2023-12-18 21:49:22] [Output] : Pedrin|TfF: i told you to chill the fuck up, you won the cw

[2023-12-18 21:49:25] [Output] : Pedrin|TfF: stop complaining

[2023-12-18 21:49:54] [Output] : [GLOBAL] #Khattab: @Pedrin|TfF behave your ass bro, he didnt give the point i won it myself you such a useless admin

[2023-12-18 21:50:36] [Output] : [GLOBAL] #Khattab: lets see who will cry about it

I didn't call you a cunt, I said you acted like one. in-case you don't know, acting and being are two different things:

image.png

Now, remember my last reply? I mentioned I was considering increasing your ban from 3 days to 7 days. after you made me waste my precious time replying to your pointless report a second time, your ban will be increased to 7 days. 

[Ban] #Khattab has been unbanned by Pedrin|TfF.

[Ban] #Khattab has been banned by Pedrin|TfF. [3 days isn't enough.] - [7 days]

Make sure to take a look on the series I recommended you in my previous reply, it's a good watch. you will surely end it in less than 7 days, so I will recommend another one, ''Alice in Borderlands'' this show is also really good and you have 2 seasons to entertain yourself till your 7 days ban expires. they're both on Netflix aswell!! Enjoy your time bro, cya in a week!

Edited by Pedrin

• Dubbie locked this topic