NO1SE Join Request.

Noisette

Tell us about yourself 

Hello everyone, my name is Roman. I am 25 years old. I have a beautiful wife and daughter and a wonderful family. One of my hobbies is drifting and I want to build my own car which has always been my dream!

Tell us about your MTA history briefly 

My MTA career started around 13 years ago as one of my friends (Reflex) has invited me to play MTA. For a couple of years I played on servers like (WayDC, DDC/ Co1F) and this is where I found DM servers. One of the best if not the best clans at the time was WTF. Back then people were having a lot of fun there and those were the happy years of my career that I remember very well. After 7 months of playing there I got accepted into WTF and was helping them out in DM but also on the server in general. I was there for 4 months then he left because the leader went into the Army and Skotinka had a job after which the clan closed. I had a lot of fun playing there but it was time to move on and this is where i found VIP server, I played there for 5-6 months and got invited by SaPpHirE to join. After that I carried on my career in VIP until it closed, so after that I found a cool clan called PiA, where I spent a lot of my time before it closed shortly after around a year. After that I have started playing on TG and after 3 months I have joined the clan. However at that time my wife got pregnant and I became inactive so I got kicked. After everything has settled I came back to MTA and joined FOTL and then left after a while. Throught my whole career I have always played on TfF and I am sure many of you know me, especially some of the older players!  

Tell us about your previous and reason for departure 

WTF ( Closed ), VIP ( Closed ), PiA ( Closed ), TG ( Kicked ), FOTL ( Left ). 

Why do you want to join " The Favoured Few "?

It will sound corny. But my explanation is very simple. People, the server and everything else reminds me of the old MTA times, it would be a pleasure to join this clan because of the history it has and I want to be a part of it and help continue it grow!  

How can u be useful for " The Favoured Few " ?

As first, i can offer my activity and experience in managing the server and I feel like I can bring a lot to the table if I was to join because of that. I can be useful in Clan Wars but also on the daily server help. After many years of MTA I am mature enough to understand what needs to be done to keep the server clean and at peace.  

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

It seems to me that this question would be innapropriate for me to answer, however I strongly believe that I will be a good candidate for TfF due to my maturity and understanding of the game. Many people apply but not many get the opportunity to join and I want to be one of the people that do as I do have friend like Ron1 and Condom that are really good people who know me more than anyone and I want to show to everyone else in the clan that I am worthy of a Trial! 🙂  

Something to add ( Discord, Optional )
Disc : no1se#0806

Edited by Noisette

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.