Radioactive (Synchronice Remix) Launchpad Cover

iRobbie

24 minutes ago, iRobbie said:

It's hard from all instruments that launchpad, but in the brains of both fun and special place 2nd place left and right hand. i don't know me, but this is just a simple song

This hard song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04W3RFKxwk

To be honest, this is easy compared to drum or guitar. Just look at stuff with double pedals or sweeping. A good drummer has to combine both arms and both legs at the same time and this is really hard. And concerning the guitar, you have no break (especially during solos) and when you've to switch from a calm solo into a speed solo using sweeping, tapping or legato and to do it smoothly you've like only 50ms to do it (maybe even less) while on your "hard song", you've at least a second between an "easy" and a "hard" part.

Btw, in my opinion, launchpad isnt music since you don't really need to know some music's theory at least it looks like it's like that.

This is just a listing of divided by each key of the songs independently for the sonorous and a tool for showing off but what makes these songs difficult to each other is by pressing play a tone and pressing a key out a ton of.

Edited by iRobbie