Reporting ahmed91, DerangedHuman13

iamtayjames

Format

1. Your Nickname: SHC//Taylorzin

2. Admin / Player Nickname: ahmed91, DerangedHuman13

3. Reason: 2vs1 in a pvp

4. Screenshot: https://streamable.com/9nkunc

5. Something to add: ( Optional ) the player better known as ''omar'' was causing problems on cw, but he wanted to go further and in a pvp he wanted to go 2 vs 1

56 minutes ago, Facebook said:

I honestly don't understand why he did this, all because he was losing a 1v1 pvp against me, after that he called his friend to help him win, well, the evidence is there, I hope the administration resolves this.

Me too, I honestly don't understand why you still abusing ping even tho you got banned for it, I hope admins keep an eye on you

Edited by AhMeD99

2 hours ago, AhMeD99 said:

Me too, I honestly don't understand why you still abusing ping even tho you got banned for it, I hope admins keep an eye on you

It's true, I was banned for 3 months by an administrator without the ability to know how to work in a role of finding out what is right, so much so that the owner of the staff's TTF removed my ban for not having any proof about the ban I received, and I already know that the admin is your friend and it was you who asked him to ban me, a pathetic player and a pathetic admin who just banned me without proof

6 minutes ago, Facebook said:

It's true, I was banned for 3 months by an administrator without the ability to know how to work in a role of finding out what is right, so much so that the owner of the staff's TTF removed my ban for not having any proof about the ban I received, and I already know that the admin is your friend and it was you who asked him to ban me, a pathetic player and a pathetic admin who just banned me without proof

lol dude I didnt even report you before

First of all I need more logs for this (from both sides) since you both are saying different things, so I can get a closer look at this report (When you both accepted to play the CW 1v1)

14 hours ago, Facebook said:

You will be banned again dont worry.

18 minutes ago, BAZOOKA said:

First of all I need more logs for this (from both sides) since you both are saying different things, so I can get a closer look at this report (When you both accepted to play the CW 1v1)

You will be banned again dont worry.

It's funny you without any proof saying you're going to ban a random player, but your little friend with proof has no punishment