#2 Poeta~

Poeta~

General introduction:

My name is Emmanuel.

My Player Name is Poeta~

I live in the Dominican Republic, I am studying Civil Engineering almost finishing

I like to be sociable and friendly at the same time

How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

ever since i got home from work i turn on my pc and start playing there are days i don't because of my studies but i come in every day to play

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I play this game since 2008/9, I started playing on X5 Tara at first, my first name was *Die.
After that I started getting my first Maps and using Scripter. I used to play mta 24/7
Over time I discovered many more serve FFS, TG, EPG, SHC, Tff, VIP,
and some that I do not remember well between a few months ago where I had more than
7/8 years without playing Now I get into this game and many
maps that I don't even know and new things that I want to learn over time
many new faces that I don't know and some yes, here I am to play again etc.

Your old clans:

x5    - CLOSED

SHC//   - CLOSED

vip          - CLOSED

Pink          - CLOSED

XpR                 -  LEfT

s/\                      -  CLOSED

L7                          -  LEFT       

What would be your obligation within the community:

It would be useful to participate and help in any area, whether as cw or within the SV since I have been active within it lately.

What do you personally think you're good at:

i am pretty good at WFF/DM and improving everyday and i like to play HDM sometimes and trying to get really good in it.

Something to add (optional):

Discord : 19riot

• 2 weeks later...