Skaarj's Join Request

Skaarj

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Jean. I'm 24 years old and I currently live in Viña del Mar, Chile

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

My MTA history dates back to the mid 2010s, first starting playing on Race servers such as SKC and soonly after getting into DM thanks to the existing Latin American clans such as XPG and LxG at the time, thanks to their warming welcome to newcomers and given the 'golden age of DM' at the time I also moved into making DM maps; 13~ years later, my mapping career turned into a pretty recognizeable activity among the community, which I'm very grateful for, great friends were met along the way, many maps were released, 'mta dramas' were enjoyed and laughted at, and plenty of stories are yet to be told.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

Clan Name Clan Tag Rank/Position Status
Xtreme Pro Gamers [XPG] Member Left
Xtreme United Gamez ~XuG// Co Leader Left/Clan was closed
sKilled Gaming -sK- Member Left

For Fuck Sake

Sixth Sense

-ffs-

|6s

Member - Head of DM

Left

Left/Clan was closed

Talca Racing

Tr'

Left/Clan was closed

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

Mainly for the reason that this is the clan that's keeping the DM gamemode alive, updated and active. Being able to enjoy the community reunited in one place and enjoying their time as the game was meant to be enjoyed, at this point we're all in the same spot just minding our own business, playing maps, chatting and having a good time while keeping each of their own's behavior to a mature level, there's that feeling of the community being self-moderated, something that adds to the relief of just firing MTA up and not worry about excesive amounts of kids causing drama on the existing arenas. I'd also like to join TfF because there're many known fellas I knew from many years ago and being able to share clan with them for the first time is gonna be a great way to share great moments together.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

Although playing competitively has never been my strenght, I've always had the necessity and mood to moderate during the time I mostly play on, and that's during the nite hours while europeans are asleep. Another thing to note, is that whenever TfF needs something related to mapping, they can count me in for their projects, after all, being open-minded is the go-to for succesful collaborative work.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I believe I'm a good applicant due to my past experience moderating and contributing to the community in general, whether it's a small thing or being a contributor in a big project.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Discord id: icyskaarj

Edited by Skaarj