[DM] aegleseeker - SKYRISING

aegleseeker

1 hour ago, St0pr0c3NT said:

You forgot about markers xd

Persoanlly I dont like this kind of maps 

no use having markers when youll need to learn the map anyways, theres no way someone will sightread the entire map especially when its parts arent just holding keys.

still, this map is awfully executed and was made just to mess around with track ideas. i doubt anyone will try passing such a niche track hence the halved assed decoration.
different just for the sake of being different. its bad but accomplishes its purpose for being unusual, and thats it.

2 minutes ago, aegleseeker said:

no use having markers when youll need to learn the map anyways, theres no way someone will sightread the entire map especially when its parts arent just holding keys.

still, this map is awfully executed and was made just to mess around with track ideas. i doubt anyone will try passing such a niche track hence the halved assed decoration.
different just for the sake of being different. its bad but accomplishes its purpose for being unusual, and thats it.

That makes sense

20 hours ago, Zebra said:

I don't like this style of maps but I liked a lot the way you de-constructed the shades and used them for deco and fun track ideas, well done!

i constantly try to make something different with each release so something that doesn't go well is bound to happen.
sad i realized the potential of object spamming very late into the map (4:13).
still your input on my maps have been genuinely helpful and i thank you for that.