BW arena

ZiHark

I agree with him, especially due to the fact that several people come just to buy and play BW map and then leave. In some situations, pointless arguments are born that are not needed at all. Several OS arenas stand empty 24/7 we could convert them at least to BW room.

Edited by prax

On 9/30/2023 at 3:42 AM, Dr!m4k said:

The approach you propose is a good idea, as there are players who cry a lot about BW maps and there is a part of the community that loves BW and it is irritating to see players crying about BW maps.

Since there are arenas that nobody comes in to play, it could be used only for BW maps 

the difference is also seeing 100k bw maps per day and then seeing someone crying because they didn't get vr imagine crying when realistically you go there every hour to buy again 

3 hours ago, kappa27 said:

the difference is also seeing 100k bw maps per day and then seeing someone crying because they didn't get vr imagine crying when realistically you go there every hour to buy again 

I understand that it can be annoying, but I personally mostly see ppl arguing about that what rax mentoined above when ppl come just to buy bw map and then leaving when it ends, but others do the same with fw maps if they want to tt it live, so it's bad argument. We can make TT room if there is problem with ppl coming to room just to make live tt xd

Edited by ZiHark