CarmY's Join Request

Carmine

Hi. Welcome to my Join Request for The Favoured Few , I want to start saying yeah bad things happened when I left the clan but I never felt good with leving the clan so I came up to the decision to try my luck once again to get inside the family again. I have nothing to lose at this stage of my "career" on MTA so here I am.

- Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Carmine and I'm 27 Years old (24/04/96) and from Naples [Italy] , In-game i'm well known as CarmY and I like watching/playing  football and of course playing games like MTA and Rocket League

- Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

Everything started back in 2009 when the only gamemode playable for me was FREEROAM , after few years in the game my friends discovered a new gamemode which was RACE or well known as DEATHMATCH with cars and thanks to them I've been playing for a long long time until I decided to join my first clan ever that was called Italian Pro Drifters known as IPD// , I had a lot of fun there and I can't deny the fact that the atmosphere there was amazing. Years by Years I've been trying new clans and new experiences and the real first one came out when I managed to join FOTL back in 2014 and there I had so much time to improve myself and especially for ShokkZ which was like a legend for me. After getting kicked from FOTL beacuse of inactivity and some small problems I had the pleasure to join another great clan that was EPG and I would say that I had 3 incredible and amazing years there. I had also the pleasure during my time on EPG to win my real first clanwar against FFS. Then i've been joining clans like eP - SHC and Project Beast till the last real adventure with [INT]. INT was a real good place and i think there the atmosphere was one of the greatest and the leaders were just friendly and amazing , I had 2 wonderful years beacuse sadly everyone started leaving (me included) and sadly the closure happened. I was also in TfF like less than a year ago and I had a great time there , let's say there was a big misunderstanding that caused my departure but I'd say that was probably the worse decision of my life beacuse I was feeling great there. After leaving the clan I also had my first Leadership Experience with NOVA and everything was going pretty well but after not long time I decided leadership was not for me beacuse I didn't know how to treat my members as they were supposed to be handled and that caused me to leave the leadership/clan [The problem with ZeeT was fixed aswell].  

- Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

IPD// - Italian Pro drifters - CLOSED

nG| - Nova Gaming - Fusion with KoN and then KoN closed

TPI - The Panic industry - Left beacuse clan was inactive

FOTL - Firestarters of the land -  Kicked for inactivity

EPG - European Pro Gamers - Left and the clan died shortly

B# - Project Beast - Left and clan died shortly

SHC// - Small Hustlers Crew - Left due to some problems with Leaders

INT - International Team - Left and clan died shortly

xRz - Xtreme Racers zCool - Left beacuse was not really feeling good in a OS clan anymore [The clan was great]

NOVA - Left [The reason is written in the MTA history]

- Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I Said that many times and I don't go back with my words , when I joined TfF the first time even if the server was empty I was still enjoying those moments with the others members in the clan and that really made me think on re-applying here , I was so happy seeing people joining the server day by day reaching this point when its always with 50+ players daily. The atmosphere in TfF is amazing and thats the main reason why I want to join the clan again.

- How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

Firstly I think that I can handle the admin role by taking care of people breaking the rules or camping and things like this as I've been in many clan with 40+ players to handle like EPG so I learned a lot from there and I think I can be a decent ClanWar player for helping the clan doing the best performances to reach the victory. I also think my english ain't perfect but people can understand me really well so I can help the newcommers helping them out with everything they need. 

-  Why should we choose You over other applicants?

Beacuse I was TfF already and I know how things are working here so that would make it easier for me and for you aswell , Its not about choosing its about knowing also for the fact I'm a funny guy and I know how to entertain everyone even in the hardest times. I'm also honest when I say something and I Never back down. Thats the way I am.

- Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

All I'm asking is to forgive the past and all that useless drama that happened in TfF , at the end it was just a misunderstanding and all I wanted to do was to share my opinion about something not the way that was being said. At the end if you take a close look at it I was right no? But yeah it's just the past and nobody cares about it anymore , I just want to have fun like the good old days we used to makes jokes between us sharing whatsapp messages and things like that. 

Discord - carmyz0r 

Thanks for Reading , CarmY