bagio - Join Request

bagio

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?). Hey, im bagio from Argentina - 22y
2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I started playing in 2012 on a server called iRace then I stopped playing and came back in 2014 when I met -ffs-. I was permanently banned several times for no reason because I was never known as toxic or anything like that, I just play for fun. I stopped playing and returned many times in mta and now I want to give everything for tff

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure. iW - FOTL - xN - Synergy - Xenous - 90
4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I want to enter here because I have many friends and people I am very fond of, I feel that I can spend good times together and enjoy a lot

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I can help with anything you need as long as I can, be it clan wars WFF - Catch

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

They should accept me because I'm a Messi fan like everyone at TFF, that's something that unites us as a team and the love for Messi.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional) Discord: bagio#9178

I hate you so much, hope you won’t join. Can’t stand you 🙂

I met -ffs-. I was permanently banned several times for no reason because I was never known as toxic or anything like that“

I wish I would have been a few minutes faster back then and used the chance to ban the shit out of you 🙂

Edited by Mert