Reporting Evo for incompetency

CIFFON

1. Your Nickname: CIFFON

2. Admin / Player Nickname: Evo

3. Reason: Incompetency

4. Screenshot:

[2023-06-28 19:18:06] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:14] [Output] : [GLOBAL] henk9: 😄 @tffEvo
[2023-06-28 19:18:19] [Output] : [GLOBAL] m3zbhm9: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:22] [Output] : m3zbhm9: ur turn

[2023-06-28 19:18:25] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:25] [Output] : m3zbhm9: @(iffon
[2023-06-28 19:18:26] [Output] : [GLOBAL] m3zbhm9: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:31] [Output] : m3zbhm9: @(iffon

[2023-06-28 19:18:32] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:33] [Output] : [GLOBAL] m3zbhm9: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:35] [Output] : [GLOBAL] /TfF\DraGuN~: stop it
[2023-06-28 19:18:36] [Output] : m3zbhm9: XDD
[2023-06-28 19:18:40] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: sorry key got stuck....
[2023-06-28 19:18:41] [Output] : [GLOBAL] henk9: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:43] [Output] : m3zbhm9: igve me ur discord pls
[2023-06-28 19:18:47] [Output] : m3zbhm9: @(iffon
[2023-06-28 19:18:50] [Output] : [GLOBAL] xNurz^: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy
[2023-06-28 19:18:53] [Output] : [GLOBAL] m3zbhm9: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy

[2023-06-28 19:18:59] [Output] : [ADMIN]: /TfF\DraGuN~ muted m3zbhm9! (1 hour) (spamming)
[2023-06-28 19:19:01] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: XDD
[2023-06-28 19:19:06] [Output] : [ADMIN]: /TfF\DraGuN~ muted xNurz^! (1 hour) (spamming)
[2023-06-28 19:19:09] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: FREE ENCHANT TABLE
[2023-06-28 19:19:12] [Output] : [ADMIN]: /TfF\DraGuN~ muted henk9! (1 hour) (spamming)
[2023-06-28 19:20:14] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: [*] For my fallen brothers, may your solitude be short lived and comeback victorious!
[2023-06-28 19:20:50] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: In loving memory of enchant table, hank, Nurz
[2023-06-28 19:21:00] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: one last time for the boys
[2023-06-28 19:21:05] [Output] : [GLOBAL] (iffon: Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy

[2023-06-28 19:21:12] [Output] : [ADMIN]: /TfF\DraGuN~ muted (iffon! (1 hour) (spamming)
[2023-06-28 19:21:21] [Output] : [ADMIN]: tffEvo unmuted (iffon!  
[2023-06-28 19:21:24] [Output] : [ADMIN]: tffEvo muted (iffon! (7 days) 

[2023-06-28 19:21:28] [Output] : [GLOBAL] /TfF\DraGuN~: damn

5. Something to add:

Hey, welcome back to chapter 2 of exposing incompetent moderators, that are heavily overdue in their position. This episode we'll be reporting Evo for unjustified punishments and extreme user targeting, as funny as it is seeing Evo boil in his own juice, the lack of intefering from other staff members troubles me. This report will have two sections, as he's issued two heavy penalties that are very questionable and should probably be plenty to either get Evo demoted or removed from roster, because rules, yet again, apply on Moderators as much as they do on users. 

1) Lets begin with 7 day mute penalty. You can view in the logs that TFF Manager DraGuN handled situation according to server rules and moderator guidelines. As to when Evo chose to intefere and bend it to his own liking, scaling the penalty up to X168 TIMES larger than appropriate punishment for innocent rule break as can be seen in logs. Sure at first I repeated 1 message with 20 second interval 3 times, that could be considered a spam, but after receiving warning from DraGuN I stopped doing it. Only to do a joke 3 whole minutes after the mutes, sharing pretty much wholesome messages without any harmful content or being rude towards anyone and pasting in the bind one more time as for joke, not even spamming. Where DraGuN mutes me for the same reason as 3 fellow users above, because I did spam it before and had stopped after the warning. At which point Evo does what I have previously explained and breaks moderator guidelines. At this point I would like to quote rules that DraGuN himself has posted, emphasizing that his decision may overrule what Evo thought would be more fitting. 

4.2 Why we included punishments: Each rule has its corresponding punishment clearly stated for clarity. If an administrator acts outside the scope of these rules, in any case, report this behaviour with proof using the reports section.

4.3 Who the rules apply to: Everyone, including administrators, must abide by these rules and remember to record violations in the event that they need to present proof after a punishment, or at the request of a senior member.

I think it goes without saying that making penalty 168 times larger than initial penalty is as mentioned in 4.2 rule " acting outside the scope of the rules " . Again, rules exist as much for members as for Moderators. I'm sure he'll bring up mute evading, which was not a thing and I just assume someone from TFF had more sense than Evo and actually removed my penalty after he had given me 7 day mute for practically nothing, but making a joke after using bind three times in the chat. Cant comment much on that side, since I have no information as to who removed my penalty or was it faulty server side thing.

[2023-07-02 22:51:29] [Output] : [ADMIN]: tffEvo muted (iffon)! (2 days) (bypassing mute 2days remaining)

2) This one was like a cherry on top of cake, pure example of how incompetent Evo is as Moderator to interfere with a game mode he has no background knowledge in, nor experience. I have never been reported or punished for abusing of any sort in shooter. While on the other hand I have extensive experience Moderating shooter players as well as on FoXX, as on FFS. I also lead a group of shooter players ( for years now ) on side where my policy literally says that any sort of abuse is not being tolerated and bounds are cut off instantly regardless of how great the member was or could have been. Then we take Evo on other hand and there is not much to even the grounds here, not even seniority cuts through. So, lets put it all together. Less experienced, non-shooter player, without once visiting area during the game for which penalty was issued simply can make the decision to ban user for abusing. If it were Tim I would have understood, because he was the only Moderator that joined and saw the MS spike and might have faulty judgement to issue the ban, but no, out of all Moderators Evo had the largest expertise to put a dot on top of i and say that is abuse. Timing couldn't be funnier either, because it just shows how eager he is to cling to any given reason to punish me for slim to nothing, but given penalties are large and just wrong. I've somehow played your shooter up to Rank 1 to say with confidence that this server has more than few abusers that I could literally call out, if you have finally decided to look into this urging question, but it is certainly not me and just makes it sad that you even try to mud my name by saying I would do something of sort. If you want to actually get rid of real abusers, get proper shooter staff not some sort of upcoming popstars as is Evo. Commenting on my MS, yes it was high and yes it was unstable. It kept spiking up to hundreds as it has been doing for weeks now. We're not that large community here that plays shooter clan wars regullary and anyone can be asked about the issue of mine with having unstable MS when it comes closer to evening. But since it was just another unranked game without any bet that we arranged to kill the time it was not really an issue and I was not asked to leave by any of participants. Just being told once that I will not be playing following game, because of my high ping, which I understand, because it is not very enjoyable being shot by rocket that you did not even see coming at you, neither was the gameplay enjoyable for me and I was planning to leave either way. Penalty was issued somewhere after midnight 00:00 and I actually had a conversation with a friend on Discord during Clan War asking me to go play DayZ (for which Im glad he was curious about, because it just helps me make this point even more clear) to which I replied that I can not, because my ping is too high. There gameplay completely freezes if your ping reaches certain height making it unplayable, but on TFF it kind of ruins the gameplay but allows you to drive as you were, so out of two options I remained and finished the game I was invited to play in. And here's a snippet from Discord conversation roughly during the CW game just 40 minutes prior the penalty was issued by Evo. At first it was perma-punishment and later was changed to 15 day ban, making it so little just to hope that I will not make the time to report him for abusing and targeting me, simply because who really has time to do all of it. Well I took my time and I hope you take yours to really look through this report and take care of Evo, as it is long overdue.

Re2qCf9.png

• Dubbie locked this topic