Sonn's Unban request.

Sonn

1. Your Nickname: Sonn

2. Your Serial: 3B50EBDD12009F7F48AD1D506619B224 

3. Admin's Nickname: Dubbie/Nao (not sure)

4. Server: TfF Main Server

5. Ban / Mute Period: Permanent I think

6. Ban / Mute Reason: Not sure, wasn't really mentioned but I guess for "leaking" stuff

7. Explaination: I got banned recently for a couple reasons which I don't really want to go in depth with. First of all I want to say sorry for the things I've done, especially would like to apologize to Dubbie, whom I attacked in a weird way. I'd like to apologize for my behavior and for leaking media. Although, I was NOT the one to leak it first, I just sent it further, thinking nothing bad could happen. I really enjoyed playing on the TfF server in my free time and I loved joking around with people and messing with them in a friendly-banter way. I used to joke with a lot with people on the server; and almost everyone understood the jokes and that I clearly didn't mean anything I said to them. Some people felt attacked by them, which I feel guilty about, it was not the right thing to do, and I will promise that it won't happen again! Overall, I think my reaction to a lot of things were very immature because I was upset about the fact people took things personal, got mad, and said things I shouldn't say. I want a second chance to start over with the players, who I was confronting, and be a better person than I was before.

Warm regards, Sonn / Filip.

Edited by Sonn

16 hours ago, kappa27 said:

@Sonn 

Request Format

1. Your Nickname:

2. Your Serial: (to get your serial, open MTA, then open Console (using F8) and write "serial")

3. Admin's Nickname:

4. Server:

5. Ban / Mute Period:

6. Ban / Mute Reason:

7. Explaination: 

xd

well, can i do both?

6. Ban / Mute Reason: Not sure, wasn't really mentioned but I guess for "leaking" stuff

7. Explaination: I got banned recently for a couple reasons which I don't really want to go in depth with. First of all I want to say sorry for the things I've done, especially would like to apologize to Dubbie, whom I attacked in a weird way. I'd like to apologize for my behavior and for leaking media. Although, I was NOT the one to leak it first, I just sent it further, thinking nothing bad could happen. I really enjoyed playing on the TfF server in my free time and I loved joking around with people and messing with them in a friendly-banter way. I used to joke with a lot with people on the server; and almost everyone understood the jokes and that I clearly didn't mean anything I said to them. Some people felt attacked by them, which I feel guilty about, it was not the right thing to do, and I will promise that it won't happen again! Overall, I think my reaction to a lot of things were very immature because I was upset about the fact people took things personal, got mad, and said things I shouldn't say. I want a second chance to start over with the players, who I was confronting, and be a better person than I was before.

Edited by Sonn

3 hours ago, Sonn said:

better and good luck 

• 2 weeks later...