Unban Request zenotsyne

zenotsyne

Just now, Dice said:

If u think its ok to bring death into it after being provoked, you shouldnt have a problem with me insulting ur father after u were constantly provoking me right? Double standards my man

man u started this fight with me in 2014 because hunter mode and even tryed being on peace with me and now saying that! ?

1 minute ago, Dice said:

If u think its ok to bring death into it after being provoked, you shouldnt have a problem with me insulting ur father after u were constantly provoking me right? Double standards my man

U even tryed try speak me with normal even direspect me provocked me alot times too or you dont remember ?.

56 minutes ago, poxyran said:

the only way to keep a good vibe is to ban the toxic 90, they are the only players i see causing problems all the time.@Pr-A-KeR

yeah we should not mention that you are completely provoking me all the time i'm talking in global with my friends XDD

also you're now calling 90 dogs but you actually apologized (idk how many times) to azooz to join it, what a hypocrite and a low iq rat u are lol

Edited by cousty

32 minutes ago, cousty said:

yeah we should not mention that you are completely provoking me all the time i'm talking in global with my friends XDD

also you're now calling 90 dogs but you actually apologized (idk how many times) to azooz to join it, what a hypocrite and a low iq rat u are lol

the only one worth is azooz, the others are all rubbish like you and before you talk shit find out well and don't get carried away by the rumors of your other "friends" now be a good dog and go lick his balls not necessary to name who, i am very sorry and ashamed that your iq believes everything it reads XD🤣🤣

You talk about hypocrite and what do you have left??? You created fake photos of the same ones you call friends throwing shit at the ep clan and that your actions led to their being disqualified and banned and you call me a hypocrite??? 🤣🤣 You don't have the face to call them friends and be part of them again, you're just a frustrated and unsuccessful person seeking attention in a game because the irl doesn't give it to them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by poxyran

1 hour ago, poxyran said:

the only one worth is azooz, the others are all rubbish like you and before you talk shit find out well and don't get carried away by the rumors of your other "friends" now be a good dog and go lick his balls not necessary to name who, i am very sorry and ashamed that your iq believes everything it reads XD🤣🤣

You talk about hypocrite and what do you have left??? You created fake photos of the same ones you call friends throwing shit at the ep clan and that your actions led to their being disqualified and banned and you call me a hypocrite??? 🤣🤣 You don't have the face to call them friends and be part of them again, you're just a frustrated and unsuccessful person seeking attention in a game because the irl doesn't give it to them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

gosh u really need mental help and an english course,

being this jealous because i have friends and you "don't" will probably kill ya soonXD

go ask azooz to be ur friendly mf ;pp maybe he best friended u is and u stop actinged like its autistic ;PPpppppp

• Dubbie locked this topic