cousty's Application

cousty

header.png.543029b0667f2996fdd39c45758ff4a6.png

Tell us about yourself

Hello, my name is Enes and I am 24 years old and I am from Turkey. I am interested in everything that is connected with computers in general. Video games, coding, digital designing, reverse engineering (I'm still learning), and more. I usually play MTA for fun with a few friends right now. Apart from that, sometimes I enter the game for scripting when I feel like it. (A brief note for people who have known me in the past:) Despite what happened in the past, I now think I'm a friendlier person and I try not to hold grudges against anyone unless someone holds a grudge against me, as the years go by I became more mature.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly

I can't remember everything very clearly because it's been so many years, but I can sum it up like this: I think I was at Saints Gaming in 2017, but at the time I was just starting DM and I left the team because I wanted to go back to OS (yes, I used to be an OS player). In 2018, RyDeR invited me to Project Beast. I sent a join request to the team and was accepted, but about a month later I left the team as I wanted to open my own team with M4ctr1$e. Even though we have taken some well-known players to the clan like Chryxz, unfortunately things did not go as we wanted and we had to close the team. At the time, I was very interested in web development and I improved myself a lot. I can't really remember what happened after that, so I'm going to skip a few years:D In 2021, I wasn't playing the game, but Mitsuki and Azooz told me that they created a new team, and that they wanted to play together like the old days. I said okay and joined the team. Then there was the incident and I got blacklisted from XpR. After the things happened, I joined The Favoured Few and stayed there about a month I guess. But I couldn't perform well in clan wars and because of this I decided to stop playing the game again. I was thinking about coming back in Q1 2022, then Alaam and Every invited me to their newly opened Legendary Seven team and I started playing the game again. I joined there and improved on scripting a lot, I coded my first Clan War Server scripts in Legendary Seven. However, I got a little bored with the game and I left Legendary Seven because I was going to stop playing the game again. Not much happened after that part, and here I am now!

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure

• Saints Gaming - Left  - I wanted to go back to OS.
  • Project Beast - Left  - I wanted to open my own team with M4ctr1$e.
  • The Crew - Left  - I don't remember, but I stopped playing the game I guess?
  • Ninety's - Left  - I had problems with some members of the team
  • Zeitgeist - Kicked - Kicked because of the reason of XpR blacklist
  • The Favoured Few - Left  - I stopped playing the game after I couldn't perform well in clan wars

Why do you want to join The Favoured Few?

I want to join The Favoured Few because many of my friends are in there and I think we can have fun with playing clan wars. I also want to work as a Developer to bring new features/game modes to the server, I'm pretty sure I'll be successful with it.

How can you be useful for The Favoured Few?

As I mentioned above, I think I can do a very good job as a Developer and bring many nice new features to The Favoured Few server. I also think I'm not bad at coming up with ideas.

Besides, I think I'm pretty good in DM/Hunter game modes, I think The Favoured Few doesn't have enough good players for DM/Hunter to be honest, and I can be very helpful for the squad, I was the most valuable player of my team or the match against some well-known teams at the time (Syn, XpR, xz).

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

As I said, I think you should choose me because I can do great work as a Developer, also I can be very useful in the DM/Hunter squad too. I also know enough about UI Designing, I can help with that too. 

Important Notes

I know most of you know me as a toxic person. However, as I said in the first question, too many years have passed and I grew more mature. I do not have any problems with anyone unless there is a particular grudge against me. If you have any concerns about this, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Portfolio

Explicit Forum (Web Developing) (Sidebar idea is from Corrupt)

Explicit_Forum.thumb.png.f83f26be931d87b90e5ff8089b7af97c.png

Ninety's Clan War/Tournament Server (Scripting) (MGM Based On Vultaic Scripts)

https://streamable.com/vw4pwi

The Favoured Few Stuntage Arena Idea (Scripting) (MGM Based On Vultaic Scripts)

https://streamable.com/j6fm5v

The Favoured Few Monitoring Online Users In Server (Scripting/Web Developing)

https://streamable.com/0rntr5

The Favoured Few Tic Tac Toe Minigame (Scripting)

https://streamable.com/r4f0cx

That's all I could find for now. If you're curious about more of my work, you can contact me through Discord.

Discord: gouzdy#3982

Edited by cousty

• Dubbie locked this topic