Reporting vinny for annoyance, harassment and racism

Mitsuki

2 minutes ago, TroyBo! said:

you've all muslim players in your face now.

wow, im very worried this is really something very relevant in my life. As i said, a report has already been made about my situation and kitsune, and the report has already been closed, so i dont understand why another report with the same subject. and idk why you're here, i know dogs are your friends but was your nickname ever mentioned?

41 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

XD ye sure bro stop being an idiot for a bit please, now i understand why you are banned from eP (elite players) too, insulting people and sharing personal information. You're trash of a person, and i think we agree on that right? stop lying in your report, tell the truth xD

It was between some of ep members & 90 members but it has already been resolved, Trying to save your ass by bringing old drama into this? you're obsessed with arabs as fuck that's why you mention all arabs in all your words I don't know what your life is like, but i'm sure it's worse than i expect, I hope TfF Administrators will not ignore this report and punish him as soon as possible for being racist towards all arabs & our religion, Thanks.

1 minute ago, TroyBo! said:

im a muslim and u disrespected islam this situation mentions me imagine i stay quite, its not my personality to act like i didnt see this .

this was a week ago and has already been resolved my bro, so why are you bringing this topic up again?

I know that i have made such a bad report and tbh i decided that to troll only, it made me look so bad and stupid but i did it to relieve my conscience, And i accept the consequences that will come from tff managers cuz of my disrespectful behavior, and most of u know that i 24/7 troll in-game, anyways i didnt tell these guys to do this report, they made it by themself cuz fr this is trash, insulting, provoking and not getting the punishment, infact making urself looking the innocent one.

Speaking abt XoR blacklist lol, as long as they didnt debate me and believed their member, idc at all🤣

20 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

they made it by themself cuz fr this is trash, insulting, provoking and not getting the punishment, infact making urself looking the innocent one.

are you talking about yourself and your friends? xDDDD cuz y'all do this 24/7