^Badtrip's Join Request

badtrip

image.thumb.png.fbc1cd1937a754e7656cfb364d9ced27.png.9d74b2de7d6e58d8c75ce445cb248665.png

Tell us about yourself.

Hello TFF family! My name is Furkan. I am from Turkiye and am currently living in Kocaeli, Turkiye. I was born on January 20, 2000. I love playing nostalgic computer games that I have been playing since childhood. Because of the fact that I have big memories, I'm keeping on playing.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I've been playing this game since almost 2009. In fact, I started with SA-MP, and then I became acquainted with MTA. At first, I started playing free-roam and racing game modes; afterwards, I started DM in 2010. I have played on many servers whose names I can't remember. After years, I started to learn mapping and am still doing it today. Depending on my mood, I do every kind of track style, like wff, dm, or hdm. I have so many memories that, unfortunately, I cannot fit them all here. That's it in its shortest form.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

-d4m- | Closed

[BHD] - Black Hawk Down : Closed

[INT] - International Team : Left

[MAD] - Mafioso Auto Drivers  : Left

#UNG - Unit Games : Left

#7F - Relentless Fury :  Left 

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

One of the reasons I want to participate, and most importantly, I see the clan as an official and professional. Team players are helpful and good people. I have friends here, and I have known this clan for a long time; now I want to be a part of it too.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I think I can be useful in clan wars, as I can play almost all map styles. Not only in clan wars, but also because of the fact that I have knowledge of mapping, I can be useful there as well. Also can help my teammates with mapping issues willingly.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I won't say I'm better than anyone so as not to be hurtful; I just want to say that because I have experiences, I can be useful and adapt to almost anything.

Something to add.(Discord)

Thanks for taking the time..

Best regards ^Badtrip.

^Badtrip#9349

Edited by badtrip